1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Stock 09-Up Stereo

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Blackdawn, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Oct 18, 2010 at 3:49 PM
    Blackdawn

Blackdawn [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD TACO OFFROAD
    Howdy Gents. Man, I am pissed that the new truck I just picked up doesn't have an auxiliary input! How long have MP3 players been around? Definitely way before 07,and it took until 09 for Toyota to finally get the with the times? Geez man. I am a fan of Toyota quality, but this small, yet extremely annoying, inconvenience really makes me wonder about their forward thinking. Almost like they abandoned their parent brand to build Scions with all the stuff the supposed new generation desires. Seems kinda ridiculous to me, especially with a brand coming out of one of the electronic capitals of the world. Either that, or they were trying to bolster the aftermarket stereo market. In any event, I am probably looking to upgrade in the future, but with a bun the wife's oven, it may be a long while until I have so-called "disposable" income for such commodities. So, my proposition here is a call to anyone out there that has a stock 09 -Up stereo they recently gutted out and are looking to rid themselves of. Maybe we work out a trade? Or if anyone has done any frankestienian mods to get their MP3 hooked up? I am going to dig deeper around here, since I have seen this question a lot.

Products Discussed in

To Top