1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Stock seats and mounts

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by weshadowforth, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Nov 5, 2009 at 1:54 PM
    weshadowforth

weshadowforth [OP] I'm a hoot...

Member:
    First Name:
    Steph
    SLC, Ut
    Vehicle:
    bitchin 2000 white excess cab
    6" Fabtech suspension lift, custom side exhaust, aftermarket performance headers, Corbeau A4 racing seats, K&N cold air intake
    Hey all!

Seeing as I just put brand new seats in and they have been great so far I figured it was time to offer up my old ones to anyone that might need them. They aren't in super duper condition (note me replacing them) but someone out there could maybe find a use for them. They are the tan color out of a 2000 excess cab and they don't have the seatbelt clicker thing anymore. I live in Salt Lake City and these are free to anyone who wants to come pick them up! The drivers seat has a ~3 inch rip on the outside bolster area and the passenger has one cigarette hole burn, I'm guessing thats what it came from. Besides that they are golden. Let me know if you are interested in them!

2. Nov 5, 2009 at 2:00 PM
    mjp2

mjp2 Living vicariously through myself Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Milton Juevo Portimous II
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    Current: '21 Bronco Badlands. Previous: '06 TRD Access Cab, v6, 6-speed
    Pics are typically required, although you do have location and a price of "free" so maybe this one can slide. :p

Bump for freebies.

3. Nov 5, 2009 at 2:07 PM
    weshadowforth

Member:
    First Name:
    Steph
    SLC, Ut
    Vehicle:
    6" Fabtech suspension lift, custom side exhaust, aftermarket performance headers, Corbeau A4 racing seats, K&N cold air intake
    Hehe.. I know and believe you me if I weren't just giving them away I would go the extra mile and post some. If anyone does want pics I can take some tonight and email them individually. Just email me!

weshadowforth@gmail.com

4. Dec 15, 2009 at 3:14 PM
    TightShirts

TightShirts The StormTrooper

Member:
    First Name:
    TightShirts
    Phoenix... The Land of Lifted Trucks & Dirty Sluts
    Vehicle:
    08 Rugged Trail Ed
    Tint, Clear Bra, De-badged, In-Dash DVD, 09 Led Tail Lights, Chris4x4's old OME front shocks, 1.5" Deaver AAL with OME n182s, black billet in white sport grill, BHLM w/4500k HIDs + Fogs, bumper blackout
    where did you get your new seats from and how much were they? i'd like to get some new seats (prefer bucket over 60/40 split) for my 97 project truck

5. Dec 15, 2009 at 10:02 PM
    weshadowforth

Member:
    First Name:
    Steph
    SLC, Ut
    Vehicle:
    I bought them from a local distributor in Utah, Rally Sport Direct, but they got them from Corbeau, also located in Utah, so I would recommend jumping on Corbeau's website and deciding on a seat you like then searching for a distributor in your area. My seats are the A4 model recliners and I just have standard cloth and they cost me 320 each plus it's 99 for the custom mounting, which is easy to install, BTW. They are awesome seats and I would totally recommend them to anyone! Very much worth the price!

6. Dec 16, 2009 at 5:34 AM
    mjp2

mjp2 Living vicariously through myself Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Milton Juevo Portimous II
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    Current: '21 Bronco Badlands. Previous: '06 TRD Access Cab, v6, 6-speed
    x2 on the Corbeau seats. They really do kick ass -- I had them in another truck years back.

Best prices I've found, by far, is from this vendor:
    http://www.apexperformance.net/cartgenie/prodList.asp?scat=300

I bought from them 8 years ago and again about 1 year ago. Fantastic pricing and quick shipping. Definitely good people to do business with and the owner races. When last I spoke with him he was running a heavily modified Porsche 944 around the tracks around Pittsburg, PA. :)

EDIT: Call them rather than ordering online. It's worth it. ;)

Products Discussed in

To Top