1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Stock switch and location for ARB Compressor?

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by Col4bin, Apr 15, 2018.

1. May 29, 2019 at 7:19 PM
    ksj

ksj Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pacific NW
    Vehicle:
    2018 Cavalry Blue TRD Pro
    265/70-17 KO2
    Hi, I haven't had any issues at all. Used both a few times now. The compressor is awesome to have for air down/up.

2. Mar 12, 2022 at 6:18 PM
    CAtacoWaves

CAtacoWaves Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2019 MT DCSB OR
    Rhino Rack Gutter Channels & Rack, Thule Bed Rack (old model mod), Bed Platform,[Switches: Stereo Brightness, NAV Bypass, White Noise Backup Alarm], Interior AC plugs w/400W anytime, Gate King, Bed & Underhood Lights, SPIKER Eng Hood Struts, MICTUNING Tailgate Light Bar, Blinker Genie 2 Mod for side mirrors and side markers. CBI 0deg Rock Rails, Riccochet Al Full Skids, Bed Divider Rear Window Block, Rostra Front Rock Crawl Camera, Rostra Front/Rear Dashcams, [Alarm Upgrades: Glass Break Sensor, and Tilt Sensor, Shock Sensor, Tailgate Sensor with off switches]. Snail Armor Tailgate Insert. Pop&Lock Tailgate Lock. SaBellCo Tailgate Security Lock. Wheeler's OR 1.5" Prog Add-a-leaf with stock Overload spring. TIMBREN Active OR Rear Bump Stops. FOB free key. HitchSafe. TUFFY Lock Boxes in Center Console & Rear Seat. Toyota Wheel and Spare Tire Locks. In progress: Bilstein 5100s & OME 886 coils, Durobumps Front Bumpstops, CBI hidden front hitch, Hitch mounted winch with front and rear wiring, Eco Gapshield, War Fab Inc Sheridan Hitch Skid, Battery Upgrade. Make me stop...
    In case you or anyone thought about how to wire those lockers with some safeties built in, I made a post on that. Basically you can only turn on the locker when the truck is in 4 Low.
    https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads...rket-front-rear-lockers.758203/#post-27022700

MESO Customs does a nice overhead switch panel or custom driver side cubby replacement that could be used. His stuff is limited production and I haven’t been able to get one so I made my own out of offcuts of the bed from when I cut in my bed box for my compressor. I may get the MESO overhead one when available.

Products Discussed in

To Top