1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Supercharger anyone?

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by jake.2016taco, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Jan 9, 2017 at 9:16 AM
    su.b.rat

su.b.rat broken truck

Member:
    lol. actually i haven't been ready for more technology since the 80's when i was a coin op gamer.

i hear your point but the issue i'm focused on is the tune in the motor i own already. it can be changed. but will it? :confused:

2. Jan 9, 2017 at 9:29 AM
    chuck1986

chuck1986 Two in the Taco one in the Prius

Member:
    Tulsa, OK
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD-OR Blue
    I will be trading mine in as soon as they figure out the hybrid technology. Instant power. Jokes aside, my prius accelerates better than any Toyota I have ever owned. (owned every toyota truck model they have ever offered in US at some point in time over the last 15 years)

I was hoping the gen 3 taco would have it. Looks like Ford might have beat them though.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/01/09/ford-confirms-return-ranger-pickup-and-bronco-suv.html

At least I hope so. Ranger use to outsell every mid size. heck in 1999 they sold something like 350k of them. looks like they might do it again.

Products Discussed in

To Top