1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Supercharger.. test drive??

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by WithEveryVerse, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Dec 3, 2010 at 1:32 AM
    WithEveryVerse

WithEveryVerse [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Cypress, CA
    Vehicle:
    2008 SC'd Tacoma SR5 Prerunner
    TRD S/C, Satoshi, BHLM, Coverking Seatcovers, K&N CAI, Wicked Flow Muffler, Fog Light Sleeves and yellow tint, tailgate theft prevention mod.. Want: APR X1
    Hey everyone, first post... I'm currently looking into to buying a 2006-2009 Tacoma and immediately after putting a TRD S/C in it. I really want to know what having a S/C is all about.. I currently own a 2001 Ranger and its just NOT cutting it anymore.. ya know? ..and I've read SO MANY threads about how amazing the supercharger is and how "YOU HAVE TO GET IT" I just want to be actually in one to understand before I fork over the $4,000+ to get it for myself. I've gone to multiple dealerships and have test driven stock 4.0L's but never any that are S/C'd. So my question is does anyone own a 2nd Gen Tacoma that's supercharged that lives near or in Orange County (Cypress,CA) and would be down to take it for a spin with me as the passenger?? i dont know is that a weird request?? haha, thanks you guys...

Products Discussed in

To Top