1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Taco Glass Blown Out-

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by $SFTACOMA$, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Jan 25, 2011 at 1:25 PM
    $SFTACOMA$

$SFTACOMA$ [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Roberto
    San Francisco
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT 4X4
    Wet Okole seat covers. Snug Top tonneau cover.
    Woke up this morning to find the center piece of the sliding back window smashed to shit...

First quote from Safelite $491.

photo_bd3b016c0730d7111cf555889d8766adb025bc06.jpg

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
    Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some fucker did the other day?
    Lance: What?
    Vincent: Fucking keyed it.
    Lance: Oh, man, that's fucked up.
    Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.
    Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
    Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
    Lance: What a fucker!
    Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
    Lance: You don't do it.
    Vincent: It's just against the rules.

2. Jan 25, 2011 at 1:29 PM
    Chickenmunga

Chickenmunga Nuggety

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Keizer, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Offroad DC 4x4 with stuff
    All the normal TW BS
    We caught the guy

[​IMG]

3. Jan 25, 2011 at 1:38 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    My son just had safelite replace the windshield in his TC, they scratched his hood installing it. At first they denied doing it, claimed they don't remove the part where the scratch was. Then he showed the rep the picture he took of the guy taking off the very same part. They comped him on the whole install. He did not want to paint the whole hood for a small scratch.

Products Discussed in

To Top