1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Taco updates

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by LAoffroadin, May 5, 2012.

1. May 5, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    LAoffroadin

LAoffroadin [OP] BURY ME WITH MY TACO!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    ICON stage 5 coilers w/ ICON ucas, dakar leaf pack with Fox rears, k&n cai, LED cab light, raceline 16 inch wheels , toyo m/t 33",painted front yota emblem gloss white, retrofit headlights with mirrimoto 3 " lenses running the 6k headlights. Bhlm, bestopper, wet okole seat covers (max 4), weather tech mats,winch with piaa fogs. All pro apex front bumper. Sliders etc
    Hello everyone. so after a long and exhausting AAL install, spacers, gibson exhaust, k&n cai,H.I.D. kit for fogs and heads,painting my front yota emblem goss white, leveling kit for the front end, convincing a friend to buy the same truck, and both of of plasti-diping or stock rims. heres the result. A whoooolllleee lot of awesomeness haha made sure to get the tacoma off his truck and the trd off mine in there.... cant wait to install his spacers and lift this coming week. what yall think so far? ill have more pics up later...:D:D

trucks.jpg

2. May 6, 2012 at 2:05 AM
    Hardscrabble

Hardscrabble Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    McDonough, GA
    Vehicle:
    ‘20 Sport M/T AC 4WD & '15 TRDOR DCSB 4WD
    A little of this and a little of that.

Products Discussed in