1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma 06 4x4 trd sport all racked up

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by GRatt, May 25, 2012.

1. May 25, 2012 at 12:13 AM
    GRatt

GRatt [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Reno
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD off road manual
    Cap and tent
    Well i have decided i'm going to sell, so hear it goes: i have a 2006 tacoma 4x4 trd sport,clean title, 3rd owner(i only owned it for a year), it has about 73,xxxmiles, tinted front windows to match back, 2 ten inch subs behind back seats with alpine 6x9s(it slaps!!!), jvc deck(ipod or iphone friendly or any usb connected device like flash drive, plus aux plug in), 18in monster xds with cooper tires(lots of life left only about 7 months of use), weather tech mats all around(super easy to clean and come in handy), yakama roof rack mega worrier basket with net(works off the q towers), fatcat 6 ski/snowboard rack(fits 4 boards or 6 skis), inno bed rack with 5 bike racks(mountain bikers heaven, or road bikers to) goes into the bed rack system( you can take both racks copletely off and there wont be any holes or mounts on the truck, it will look stock), running boards, and tinted back lights, its also lifted an 1in. or so in the front for the tire clearance. their might be some stuff i left out it comes with. Comes with original mattes the plastic box from where the subs were, and half done satoshi just needs mesh and to be mounted. Plus the bed cleats.
    I put a lot into the truck and always took the best care of it, only off roading this car has seen is dirt roads and snowy ones. Other than a few little scratches here an there it is in perfect condition and interior looks great.
    im sad to have it go but i need the cash. Asking 25,000 or a fair trade for a jeep wrangler Rubicon 4dr with 4x4 preferable hard top and automatic and cash depending on what you got. not going to sell parts or wont take lowe balers so don't even ask, im in no rush to sell!! so dont waste our time!
    email me at; garrett_heinrich@yahoo.com i try and check it regularly but i sometimes dont get a chance, but ill try and get back to you as soon as possible, thanks for looking.
    craigslist sac:http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3036861565.html
    :thumbsup:

ill try and get better pictures this weekend but here's a few from the past.

front:(the fogs are tinted blue now but the tint on the headlights didn't stay on so there just stock)

[​IMG]

back:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

side:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. May 25, 2012 at 12:09 PM
    661prerunner

661prerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    Santa Clarita
    Vehicle:
    01 prerunner
    FabTech C/Os, Solo tubular UCAs (on order)Solo spindles(not installed) Glassworks front and rear, made by me Rocksliders, Premier Navi,
    Cleann truck but why the asking price. Seems a bit steep. especially for a slut:D

Products Discussed in

To Top