1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma coming soon

Discussion in 'New Members' started by BaseballFan, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Aug 11, 2008 at 5:58 AM
    BaseballFan

BaseballFan [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Newbie here, saying hi to all. I own an 06 Power Wagon that is going to a new home in VA on saturday. I'm trying to decide on which year tacoma to get. anywhere from 2005 to 2009. it has to be double cab with 4wd.

2. Aug 11, 2008 at 8:01 AM
    Jester243

Jester243 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2008 Doublecab 4x4 IRP
    Lifetime LED 70W headlights 10-8-14 (set #2) Sylvania Silverstar fogs, front side windows tinted 27% to match the others, added Tacomaworld.com sticker, suspension TSB as of 7-21-09, Devil Horns by Andres, BFG's, Alpine with Bluetooth and Ipod contols, Rear view mirror relocation bracket, Ultragauge...
    It may come down to the options you want. If side curtain airbags are a must then you may have to go with the '09 as I think it is standard. I have it on my '08 but it was part of the options list on the truck.

-Dan

3. Aug 11, 2008 at 8:22 AM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2007 4.0L 4x4 TRD Sport Access Cab A
    Advantage Torza top (tri-fold), Husky floor mats, RuffTuff seat covers, C2C hood struts, Homelink mirror, USA Spec PA15-Toy (120gig Classic & 8gig nano), Garmin Nuvi 660, Protecta Bed mat, Pop-n-lock, TSB Springs, Scangauge II, Heated drivers seat, Fumoto drain valve, Aries pushbar, PIAA 540 fog lights, Hood scoop grahics, Flowmaster 50 series dual catback exhaust, RainX Latitude windshield wipers, Husky rear floor liner (ontop of folded down seats). Console Vault.
    I'd stay away from the 2005's....only because there seems to be more problems with first year of the new style.

Compare prices with the used versus new. You might be surprised for a little bit more, you can have a new truck.

To Top