1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma Winch Mounts

Discussion in 'U.S. Off Road' started by usoffroad, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Jan 24, 2019 at 3:51 PM
    usoffroad

usoffroad [OP] TEXAN Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Granbury, Texas
    Vehicle:
    1991 FJ80
    US Off Road bumpers, Mean Mother 12k winch, OME suspension, Nitro 4.88, 4340 axles, locker.
    As we enter the busy time of the year for the off road industry I just wanted to let all of the Tacoma owners that here at US Off Road we do things a little differently. Instead of waiting weeks or months for your order we build our winch mounts in batches of 50+ and as of today we still have inventory. As a result we are able to ship out your order the next day. If you need powder coating, as most do, turn around is 3-5 business days.

We have sold over 1000 of our Tacoma winch mounts all over the world, from Texas to Australia, Siberia to Chile, Canada to all over the Middle East and is a tried and true design.

Available for the 2005-2011, 2012-2015 and 2016+ Tacoma models.

We offer combination packages with winches from Warn, ComeUp and Mean Mother along with Holland made Van Beest shackles that ship to the lower 48 states for FREE.

Buy your Tacoma Winch Mount and/or combination package here and be ready to hit the trails this Spring: https://www.usoffroad.us/store/winch-mounts/

Visit us at our website at www.usoffroad.us.

tacoma hill 2.jpg tacoma hill.jpg Tacoma ice.jpg tacoma mine.jpg image2.jpg

adadandhistruck likes this.
  2. Feb 19, 2019 at 7:09 PM
    usoffroad

usoffroad [OP] TEXAN Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Granbury, Texas
    Vehicle:
    1991 FJ80
    US Off Road bumpers, Mean Mother 12k winch, OME suspension, Nitro 4.88, 4340 axles, locker.
  3. Feb 19, 2019 at 7:13 PM
    floodedkiwi

floodedkiwi Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken
    Naw'lins, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2013 Baja
    Power PopNLock tail gate, TRD front skid plate, Bakflip Fiber max cover, Muthco heated mirrors with indicators, BAMF Light bar, LED Light bar, BAMF sliders, Added heated seat elements, Tailgate upgrade plate, OEM roof rack, Jumpers LED interior and reverse bulbs, bed lights, BeeRad's under hood lights, Trailer lights plug relocation. BFG KO2's...Hi-Lift jack
    Brad, you have an awesome product. Been on my taco for quite some time now and no issues!
    One of my favorite mods.
    :cheers:

4. Feb 19, 2019 at 7:24 PM
    alexmorr90

alexmorr90 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma LB
    Still need to put mine on! It’s going to replace my pelfrey bumper so save some weight and go back to more of a stock look!

floodedkiwi likes this.
To Top