1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma xsp leveling/lift kit!?!

Discussion in 'Downsouth Motorsports' started by xsptaco07, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Oct 25, 2011 at 4:29 PM
    xsptaco07

xsptaco07 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Xsp
    xsp package, 20" enkei deep six wheels,33" cooper zeon ltz, borla exhaust, borla intake, carbon fiber trim, weathertech mats, Halo HID lights, black grille surround with mesh, smoked 3rd break and tails, 3" toytec coilovers with bilstein strut, AAL and bilstein 5160 in the rear, led tag lights, led interior lights, NTW plated bumper, anytime fog mod, blue and white cluster swap, UWS toolbox,
    Hello,
    i am new to the forum and have a few questions about what to do to my new 07 tacoma xsp! i bought it from a guy in SC a little over a week ago. It is in good shape and so far i am loving it. I would like to add a lift and tires to make it a little more aggresive. (right now it has brand new goodyear eagles 255) and is too small.

1) i like the cooper zeon tires that my dad is running on his 06 tundra xsp. his are 285 and i was wanting to go with the same or maybe a little bigger. im between 30 and 32 inches. Should I try to sell the enkei wheels and get black ones or keep them?

2)if so what wheels should i get?

3)what should i go with to get clearance with 30-32 inch tires?

ive priced the tires out and their around 900+/-
    my price range on a lift(or leveling kit) is from about 500-1200 or so

Jordan

2. Oct 27, 2011 at 2:24 PM
    Downsouth Motorsports

Downsouth Motorsports Downsouth Motorsport Vendor

Member:
    Mission Valley, San Diego
    2017 4-Runner Dirt King Long Travel King 2.5 Coil-Over / 2.5 Bypass Front and Rear ICON Rear Upper and Lower Arms ICON Rear 2" Springs 285 x 70 x 17 Toyo Tires on 17" x 8" ICON Wheels
    Hi,

Not sure if you meant for this to be directed to us, but we don't sell/offer any tires & wheels. A simple search here on TW will yield a ton of info, for what will & won't fit on your Tacoma. Just fyi...a 285 tire is ~33" tall in a 16" or 17" wheel.

If you'd like a quote on some shocks, please feel to send us a Private Message or call us toll free.

Thank you,

-DSM

3. Oct 31, 2011 at 6:45 PM
    xsptaco07

xsptaco07 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Xsp
    xsp package, 20" enkei deep six wheels,33" cooper zeon ltz, borla exhaust, borla intake, carbon fiber trim, weathertech mats, Halo HID lights, black grille surround with mesh, smoked 3rd break and tails, 3" toytec coilovers with bilstein strut, AAL and bilstein 5160 in the rear, led tag lights, led interior lights, NTW plated bumper, anytime fog mod, blue and white cluster swap, UWS toolbox,
    I was posting for peoples opinion, thank you for the reply!
    Today i put my dads 20 inch enkei wheels that have cooper zeons. they are 285/50-20. They were rubbing a little, but nothing trimming couldnt fix. if possible id like to stay away from trimming.
    i am deff interested in shocks in the back, because they are rusting and to raise the truck.
    again im just not too informed as to what my options are and whats good and what isnt.

Jordan

To Top