1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacomabeast headlight quality 05-11

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Justyn98, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Jun 29, 2018 at 11:34 AM
    Justyn98

Justyn98 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justyn
    West Virginia and Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    09 barcelona red tacoma trd sport DCSB
    Led pod fog light inserts, kn cold air intake, Bilstein 5100 with 2 inch coil combo and progressive AAL. Touchscreen pioneer stereo and infinity components with 2 kicker comp r10's and jones turbine exhaust
  2. Jun 29, 2018 at 12:58 PM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger + too much stuff to list. Click sig pic
    Why did you start a new thread asking the same question? As I said in the other thread, there's already a lengthy thread on this exact topic you just had to do a quick search for it. I had more time this time & I'm on a PC making it easier to paste the link so I searched and here it is: CLICK ME. Keeping the conversation on those headlights in one location makes it much easier on everyone versus fragmented conversations all over the forum.

grubburg likes this.
  3. Jun 29, 2018 at 1:17 PM
    Justyn98

Member:
    First Name:
    Justyn
    Vehicle:
    Led pod fog light inserts, kn cold air intake, Bilstein 5100 with 2 inch coil combo and progressive AAL. Touchscreen pioneer stereo and infinity components with 2 kicker comp r10's and jones turbine exhaust

Because I realized I posted in 2nd gen tacomas instead of lighting...figured I would have better luck here..and btw I haven't found anything hardly on those exact headlights only the ones for 12-15

4. Jun 29, 2018 at 1:25 PM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger + too much stuff to list. Click sig pic
    That thread I linked to is a sort of "master thread" for both versions of that headlight. I too would like to have seen it separated as they are both different in many ways but I was shot down and both were combined into a single thread. This is quite confusing at times when people discuss bulb upgrades or ordering differences but it is what it is so we use that thread to discuss all things that are those headlights.

5. Jun 29, 2018 at 3:29 PM
    Justyn98

Member:
    First Name:
    Justyn
    Vehicle:
    Spoke to a lady from tacomabeast and this is what she told me...needless to say I will be placing my order tonight or tomorrow

Hi Justyn,

Thank you for contacting us. We understand your concern and we can honestly tell you that we have had no issues with condensation on these specific headlights. The only couple cases were due to faulty lights which was not condensation but actual water leaking into the housing.

These headlights come with a 1-year warranty against any defects as long as no modifications have been done to them (example switching to LED or HID Bulbs). We also suggest if you purchase them, to install them on a dry day as this will reduce the chance of moisture seeping and creating that condensation.

Customers have been very happy with these lights so we think you will enjoy them as well.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

6. Oct 11, 2018 at 3:16 PM
    Canuktaco23

Canuktaco23 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Vehicle:
    09 sr5 4x4
    @Justyn98
    I’ve had mine for just short of a year and my low beam bulb has blown out and I’ve been dealing with them or lack of for the last 3 days now trying to find out where or how I can get a replacement bulb and haven’t had any such luck - found this thru a google search and thought I’d post - sorry if it’s not in the right place but just wanted to let you know

kellytaco and Justyn98[OP] like this.
  7. Oct 11, 2018 at 3:28 PM
    T4RFTMFW

T4RFTMFW Well-Known Member

Member:
    So the vendor that sells them says they’re good? No way!

Hook, line, and sinker!

8. Sep 13, 2019 at 4:35 PM
    TrailRayted

TrailRayted Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ray
    Vehicle:
    2008 Rugged Trail Tacoma
    Bully

Products Discussed in

To Top