1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacomas of New Hampshire UNITE!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Honey Badger1, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Mar 3, 2012 at 5:13 AM
    Honey Badger1

Honey Badger1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trip
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Fuzzy Dice, Fighter pilot mod, power ports always on, GPS wired to come on as key is turned, LED Map/dome lights, all weather mats, bed liner, tool box on rail system, Tinted tail lights, repainted badges, Home made grill, Light mounting bracket with two 6 inch. PIAA Drive lights, Stealth mod DTRL on/ off, leather arm rests, door and center.
    Hello. :D

I started this "thread" to find other tacomas in NH to play with / learn where every one is off roading. as a kid... i use to follow the power lines with my trucks and find mud holes with my chums. Since i bought my first new truck and she is my baby I'm a littler nervous about breaking laws off road. and I love seeing how people modify there trucks and have no problem leading a hand or even garage space when its available. I know there are clubs but I've grown up and I'm not in high school any more and funds are limited.

so let me know what you guys think. (or ladies) :)

toyota.jpg

2. Mar 3, 2012 at 6:18 AM
    LUSETACO

LUSETACO Here for the Taco Pron

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    South Central Pee A
    Vehicle:
    2005 PIMP MOBILE
    Yes
    You might get more response by posting in the North East regional section. BTW I'm a former New Hampshirite and miss it!

Products Discussed in

To Top