1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Thank You HeadStrong for going above and beyond!

Discussion in 'HeadStrong Off-Road' started by MadRiverTaco, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Apr 14, 2017 at 7:10 AM
    MadRiverTaco

MadRiverTaco [OP] Join TW, they said. It's free, they said.

Member:
    First Name:
    Brenden
    Waterbury, VT
    Vehicle:
    2012 Black DCSB TRD OR "Caroline"
    King 2.5 Ext. w/ Compression Adjusters (Front & Rear), Dakars w/ D29XL, TC UCA's & LCA's, ARE CX, 17" SEMA Pro's, 265/70/17 Falken Wildpeaks, BORA spacers, Rigid Side shooter ditch lights, ATHF bedside reinforcements, OME carrier bearing drop bracket, extended rear brake lines, Northstar 27F battery, Yakima Jetsream crossbars, OEM roof rack, OEM skid plate, TRD Pro grill, URD TCAI, 5.7L Throttle Body, BensonX bedside tool mounts, fire extinguisher bedside mount, AMP research bed step, Redline Tuning hood struts, ECGS needle bearing mod, CV Boot slide mod, Differential breather mod, U-Bolt Flip Kit w/ Timbren Bumpstops, A-pillar RAM mount w/ cell phone holder, ProFX tow mirrors with turn signals and heat, "Raptor" lights, DEPO taillights, motorized Pop n' Lock
    What can I say that hasn't already been said about the customer service @HeadStrong Off-Road? Well, there is one thing unique to my situation that reinforces their dedication and passion. I received everything but 1 Dakar leaf pack when my items arrived. A national courier who shall remain nameless lost the 1 leaf pack in transit. Last I knew from the package scans it made it to South Windsor, CT. After alerting Marie to this, she was on it like white on rice! That specific leaf pack never made it to my house, but Marie shipped out another one to me after a couple of days into the investigation with the courier. I can't stress enough how much I appreciated this gesture and feeling like I was Marie's only priority at that moment. A sincere thank you to Marie and Rob for this! I wish only continued success for HeadStrong after opening up your new location!

As for the other components, they arrived without issue. Having the struts and coils fully assembled made the install much easier. Here are the results:

Representing here in the Northeast:

10tacosr5, Bravisimo, JoeCOVA and 5 others like this.
  2. Apr 14, 2017 at 7:24 AM
    HeadStrong Off-Road

HeadStrong Off-Road Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 Toyota Tacoma and 2019 4Runner

Thank you so very much for your write up and pictures @Brenden52588 ! Things can arise from time to time and we do try our best to take care of them as quickly as possible. I truly appreciate your patience and understanding during that time. Thank you so much for your business, we greatly appreciate it! :cheers:

To Top