1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Thank you troops!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Neal11, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Neal11

Neal11 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Neal
    Lagrange, GA
    Vehicle:
    TRD OFF-ROAD
    Trd CAI, Tacoma Bed Mat, Bull Bar, Tube Steps, 265/75/16 Firestone Destination A/T's
    I want to give a big thank you to all of the troops on this site who serve this great country!:) War is something that will go on until Jesus comes back and sets things straight. I thank you for the sacrifices that you make for those of us who support you, and for those who don't. God bless the USA!:D

2. mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    yeh thank you very much!!! stay safe out there!

3. stucksucksnayota

stucksucksnayota Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Barry
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    14 Taco 4x4 TRD Sport DCSB
    OEM roof rack, Shorty antenna (eBay), soft tonneau cover, K&N drop in air filter, bed mat, interior LED lights, 5100's, MT tires to come soon!!!
    ^^^X2

Thank you

4. Hot Tamale

Hot Tamale Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Pat
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    2012 Access Cab 4x2
    I agree, thank you for your service to your country.

I posted this yesterday but no one seemed interested. Perhaps putting it with your thank you to the troops it will help generate some interest. This is a great way to support troops connect with their kids while they're away and you don't have to spend a lot of money. Sorry if you think I highjacked your thread, just wanted to give folks a chance to really say thanks to the troops.

The USO is sponsoring a program where parents serving in the military can connect with their children by videotaping the parent reading a book to the child and being videotaped. The CD along with the book is sent home to the child and they can watch it over and over again. This is a great program! They are in need of financial support and would appreciate any donation from $5 on up. Go to www.uso.org to learn more about the program and donate if you can.

5. fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    With all my heart I thank you for what you do, give and have given. Words cannot express the gratefulness of myself and family for what these men and women have given. As I hit my knees I pray that our Lord is watching over, protecting and caring for each and every one of these heroes and their families. God Speed.

Gary

6. Simon's Mom

Simon's Mom Wag More Bark Less

Member:
    First Name:
    Judy or Jude :)
    SBurl Vermont
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD OR DC MGM
    Stock for now
    Keeping the thanks TTT!

7. chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 Rubicon Unlimited,
    4.10 gears, sliders, lots of buttons, and yellow flashing lights on the dash.
    :woot:

And to add ALL public service peeps!!! Cops,Fire Fighters, etc....Big :woot: to all of you!!

8. DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Yes, thank you guys very much for what you do for our country!!!! A bazillion thanks brothers and sisters!!!:bowdown:

9. Colton

Colton Reagan/Bush '84

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    VA/SC
    Vehicle:
    08 4X4 TRD Sport super white
    Bilstein 5100 F&R, OME 885 w/ top plate spacers, 1.5" AAL, 285/70/17 Hankook Dynapro MT, 17x9 Level 8 MK6, 20% tint, AEM Brute force intake, Alpine CDE-W235BT, 2 12" Shok subs, Armortech sliders, EBC Stage IV brake it, stainless steel brake lines
    Best thread I've seen, hands down! Thank you! :)
    Couldn't have said it better myself. God Bless! :pray:

To Top