1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Thanks!

Discussion in 'Discount Tire Direct' started by Bagman, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Bagman

Bagman [OP] Dental Floss Tycoon

Member:
    Area 51
    Vehicle:
    2011 Double Cab V6 SR5 4x4
    N-fab steps, Dipped Emblems, Grille, Valence, Raceline Raptor Wheels, TonnoPro, Foglight Anytime mod, DTRL Delete mod, Differential Breather mod. Window tint, Satoshi
    Ordered new wheels from Discount Tires Direct and had them installed yesterday at my local Discount Tire store. Super happy with the wheels and the service I received from both Direct and the local store. The Manager at the store didn't seem to know about the $19.99 per wheel install price and initially tried to charge me $25 per. Mentioned TW and reminded him that I purchased the wheels from Direct and I was good to go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MJM777

MJM777 Well-Known Member

Member:
    N.E. Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB 4x4 Sport
    Looks good. I have the same wheels sitting in my garage waiting to be installed.

3. Bagman

Bagman [OP] Dental Floss Tycoon

Member:
    Area 51
    Vehicle:
    2011 Double Cab V6 SR5 4x4
    N-fab steps, Dipped Emblems, Grille, Valence, Raceline Raptor Wheels, TonnoPro, Foglight Anytime mod, DTRL Delete mod, Differential Breather mod. Window tint, Satoshi
    Thanks. Had trouble deciding to have the white lettering out or not. Took a poll of the guys in the shop and the majority liked the white lettering out....I could have gone either way.

4. Discount Tire Direct

Discount Tire Direct Wheel and Tire Guys

Member:
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us here, Bagman. We appreciate your support!

To Top