1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Thanks

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by kbp68, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Aug 12, 2009 at 9:57 AM
    kbp68

kbp68 [OP] hey...I can change this!

Member:
    B.C.
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road DC/SB
    3" Pro Comp Lift/Level, ARB Winch Bumper, Superwinch UT3000,White Sport Grille, Bedliner'd rocker panels, Draw-Tite brake controller
    Its has been just over a year now since I bought my 06 Tacoma and I can't count how many times this site has provided a wealth of info on my new ride. I discovered this site while I was truck shopping. I narrowed down what I wanted and what to look for by reading about members experiences. I discovered many things on TW that I would have never known otherwise.(My truck did not come with it's owner's manual.) Simple things like remote door lock features, resetting my TPMS and maint required lights, changing my cabin A/F(never would have found it!), to finding out what that tiny cargo net was for that was still in it's bag in the glove box! I added a 3" lift with advise from TW members. I wired in a trailer brake controller with the factory harness plug I found in the glovebox (probably would have cost me a couple hundred bucks if I hadn't read how easy it was on TW!) I just finished doing the overhead console readout fix myself (more $$$ saved!) I have done the secondary A/F mod and noticed a pretty good power boost (especially when towing my 20' camper trailer). I bought a mint super white sport grille at a great price from TW member avjolie (thanks again!) and Rhino'd my rocker panels with advise from someone with that experience under their belt. Just recently my ABS/brake light came on and someone sent me the wiring diagram and procedure for checking the sensors which saved me yet more $$$!

Bottom line is I love my Tacoma, but this site and you people have made ownership that much better. (WHO NEED ONSTAR!!!)

THANKS

Products Discussed in

To Top