1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The Day After

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TheMaster, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Nov 23, 2007 at 12:54 PM
    TheMaster

TheMaster [OP] Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    The Day After

Normalcy slowly returns after minor tremor measuring 4.1 on the Richter rocks small town TW of 3100 people. Eye witness reports claim the tough talking Alliance was seen running for cover having mistaken the tremor for Texan - Canadian pre-invasion canon and mortar fire. No injuries or damages to property were reported but some suffered bruised egos while the rest happily munched on turkey remnants and laughed their asses off :laugh:.

Bird Man and Stick Man appeared from their fox holes after hours of hiding to make lots of noise and chest beating to gather their troops but sadly, none respond. Suspecting a mass draft dodge style exodus to Canada :canada::canada:, the two men disappear into the darkness of the night and took a dive into their respective Carolina swamps, head first under the pretext of Cat Fish Noodling :eek:.

Source: The NSD Evening Post

2. Nov 23, 2007 at 1:51 PM
    rick

rick `

Member:
    :laugh: hahaha!!! to fuckin funny master

3. Nov 23, 2007 at 2:03 PM
    rhoppas

rhoppas Land of Oz

Member:
    Topeka, KS
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab V6 TRD Sport Tow
    Earnhardt Cannons, Terra Grapplers, Viper alarm, Hunter4x4 Bull Bar, 6" Pro Comp Off-Road lights, extra set of bed D-rings, Chrome exhaust tip, Metra Ipod/MP3 adapter, Garmin GPS, CarriageWorks grill, Maglite mounted to driver seat, 9" Stubbie Antenna, WeatherTech floor liners, Saddleman Neoprene seat covers, DeeZee bed mat
    :laugh: That's WAY TOO funny...

4. Nov 24, 2007 at 7:17 AM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    ah.....wasnt really that funny.......well, except for the catfish noodling part. that was about it though. i dont even need to use fighting words anymore........hell,everyone already knows the carolina alliance rules over texas and the "french ticklin" canada!!!:D

5. Nov 24, 2007 at 1:46 PM
    TheMaster

TheMaster [OP] Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    Cluck cluck cluck.....chicken. GO COCKS

:p:p:p:p

6. Nov 30, 2007 at 1:02 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    TheMaster, i know you like me and get really upset when i'm not around, but you're gonna have to learn to cope. I cant spend all my time hanging out with you online. I have friends.... you know, people you go outside your house and do stuff with..... nevermind, you'll find out someday. You dont need to post threads like this begging for my attention. Now that the holidays are over i can spend more time making fun of you. hopefully your new status wont keep you from fighting back....

Products Discussed in

To Top