1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

*THE RTT Owners Thread(With BS)*

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by ChamYota, Jan 23, 2014.

1. toyohtadude

toyohtadude Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Seacoast, NH
    Vehicle:
    2015 4Runner Trail Edition
    Subbed for later. I have an idea that I need to engineer. ;) Looking to go buy the Tepui and build a removable rack for my trailer.

2. jberry813

jberry813 The Mad Scientist

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Lake Tahoe
    Vehicle:
    Resurrected LT TRD S/C 4x4
    TRD Supercharger, URD 7th Injector Kit, Total Chaos LT, King Coilov....too much shit to list.
    Good idea.
    Updated previous post.

3. BamaToy1997

BamaToy1997 ASE Master Tech Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    1997 Tacoma 4X4 AKA "Blue Beast"
    Multi-point tow hooks, new bored 2.7L engine, custom paint. 3 inch adjustable Fabtech front coils, 2.5 inch rear AAL. Front Aussie locker. LED bed lights. Full LED conversion interior and exterior. Relentless Fabrication front and rear bumpers. 4X4innovation sliders. BAMF bed rack. CVT rooftop tent.
    I got ya now on the ladder extending. I knew some of that basics with the angle and such, I just wasn't sure how minute the adjustments were on the length of the ladder.

I am officially jealous! A trailer would be nice in the future, but it is WAY out of my budget for now.

4. TacoFMS

TacoFMS My turn.

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    just another grocery getter
    crushed goldfish crackers & spilled apple juice
    ta heck with budget, you need a regear first or you wont be able to get out of the parking lot without stalling pulling a trailor! :eek:

hahahahahahaha!:D

5. BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    Multi-point tow hooks, new bored 2.7L engine, custom paint. 3 inch adjustable Fabtech front coils, 2.5 inch rear AAL. Front Aussie locker. LED bed lights. Full LED conversion interior and exterior. Relentless Fabrication front and rear bumpers. 4X4innovation sliders. BAMF bed rack. CVT rooftop tent.
    Smart ass Jim! lmao. I already have the regear figured out and budgeted. I plan for my stuff WAY in advance so that I won't have (hopefully) any surprises when I get there. My RTT won't be purchased probably until late Summer or even Fall.

6. mh.meier

mh.meier RAGEAHOLIC

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    T-TOWN
    Vehicle:
    Truck Norris Silver Unicornimus Prime
    NAHBITCHTRUCKNORRISUNICORN
    Sub'd. I'll post pics of my camping lab tent on my rack later tonight

7. Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD OR S/C 4x4
    TRD S/C, Full OME Suspension, LR UCAs, Relentless Front Bumper, Derpwerx Fab HC Rear Bumper, 285/75/16 Revos, XD Hoss Wheels, Safari Snorkel, Infiniti FX-R HID Retrofit, Airbags in rear, Optima Yellow top, Besttop, All-Pro Skid, All-Pro HD Sliders
    Liar! You don't have an RTT!

:laugh: :devil:

8. mh.meier

mh.meier RAGEAHOLIC

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    T-TOWN
    Vehicle:
    Haha, oh yes i do!

9. Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD OR S/C 4x4
    TRD S/C, Full OME Suspension, LR UCAs, Relentless Front Bumper, Derpwerx Fab HC Rear Bumper, 285/75/16 Revos, XD Hoss Wheels, Safari Snorkel, Infiniti FX-R HID Retrofit, Airbags in rear, Optima Yellow top, Besttop, All-Pro Skid, All-Pro HD Sliders
    I know, I'm just :jellydance:

10. Blackdawg

Blackdawg Dr. Frankenstein

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    96.5 FrankenTaco & 03 Stock dbl cab
    BFG KM2 33x12.5 tires, Wheelers Type B rims, Allpro 1.5'' Wheel spacers w/extended thread lug nuts 2 Alpine 10'' Type Xs 2 Kicker 6X9s 4 Sony 5 1/4s Pioneer 4100 HU Sway bar removed 4 Hella 500 HIDs Frankenstein Leaf packs 1'' lift shackles Eibach coils 5100s front 10'' 5150s rear BAMF BPV bracket Deckplate mod Elite Front bumper Magnaflow 14'' muffler Elite Off Road Rear bumper with Tire gate with jerry can and fold down table, BAMF sliders, Custom Homemade Bed, rack/roof rack, CVT Mt. Shasta Roof Top Tent, 20lb CO2 tank, BAMF diff skid custom front skid, GM CS144 140 amp alternator Blitzpro 21s HAWK side LEDs Blitzpro Custom made side mirror lights, LightForce 240 Blitz llights, Piaa 510 ION fogs, XRC8 Winch w/in cab controls,
    Mt Shasta CVT tent and annex on custom rack and CVT 55'' Awning

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Have interior lights as well. soon adding heating pad.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  11. mh.meier

mh.meier RAGEAHOLIC

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    T-TOWN
    Vehicle:
    Heating pad? You mean bitch blanket?!

12. BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    I like that set up! I was thinking to get mine to open in the back of the bed, but with an awning like that I can have IT go out the back and the tent open to the side like you have. Where did you get your tire carrier with the fold down table?

13. mh.meier

mh.meier RAGEAHOLIC

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    T-TOWN
    Vehicle:
    Haha, well you have boost!

14. Blackdawg

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    BFG KM2 33x12.5 tires, Wheelers Type B rims, Allpro 1.5'' Wheel spacers w/extended thread lug nuts 2 Alpine 10'' Type Xs 2 Kicker 6X9s 4 Sony 5 1/4s Pioneer 4100 HU Sway bar removed 4 Hella 500 HIDs Frankenstein Leaf packs 1'' lift shackles Eibach coils 5100s front 10'' 5150s rear BAMF BPV bracket Deckplate mod Elite Front bumper Magnaflow 14'' muffler Elite Off Road Rear bumper with Tire gate with jerry can and fold down table, BAMF sliders, Custom Homemade Bed, rack/roof rack, CVT Mt. Shasta Roof Top Tent, 20lb CO2 tank, BAMF diff skid custom front skid, GM CS144 140 amp alternator Blitzpro 21s HAWK side LEDs Blitzpro Custom made side mirror lights, LightForce 240 Blitz llights, Piaa 510 ION fogs, XRC8 Winch w/in cab controls,

Rear bumper is a custom one off Elite Offroad bumper. I modified it several times to add the jerry can mount and table and stronger latch and secondary latch to hold the swing out open at 90*.

All in my build if you go to my OP and scroll down you can find all the links to that stuff.

Tim told me he didn't think he would make another one as it was a major PITA.

but i like the Awning out back Works great for rain.

15. Blackdawg

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:

Hey, camping at -10 or colder..it'll be handy..haha

16. ChamYota

ChamYota [OP] AKA Crash Bandicoot

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Clemson,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner AND 82' Toyota P/U 4wd
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    Thanks fellas, i just got outta class, good to see i've got some organizing to to Do

:cool:

Keep the pics coming :D

17. mh.meier

mh.meier RAGEAHOLIC

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    T-TOWN
    Vehicle:
    I'm just giving you shit man.

18. Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD OR S/C 4x4

True :D

19. ChamYota

ChamYota [OP] AKA Crash Bandicoot

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Clemson,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner AND 82' Toyota P/U 4wd
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    Updated 2nd/3rd post.

That 3rd post is gonna be longggg lol.

20. PcBuilder14

PcBuilder14 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tacoma TRD/SR5 4x4
    Suspension: Front - Bilstein 5100's/Eibach coils Rear - All Pro Expo Leafs/Rear Icon Remote Reservoir Shocks Wheels & Tires: 33x12.50x15 KM2's/Summit Racing 85 Black 8 Series Wheels/15x8/3.75" Backspacing [U]Armor:[/U] - [URL="http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/relentless-fabrication/152694-just-released-re
    Subbed...

BTW BamaToy1997, CBI makes their bumpers with an optional fold down table. This is what I plan to get...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To Top