1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The Story of Prisoner F95488

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Aalders, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Jul 8, 2009 at 6:01 PM
    Aalders

Aalders [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Logan
    Dover, Delaware
    Vehicle:
    2009 Double Cab TRD off road
    Pop-n-Lock Tlailgate handle, TSB Rear Leafs, 12V bed outlet, Back up camera in mirror mod, Roof Rack, TRD Exhaust, Front Skid Plate, Running Boards, 4 100w KC SlimLites, Westin brush guard, Fog lights in the bed pockets, extra D rings in the bed, Fog light mod, seat belt chime mod, 75,000 candlepower StreamLight rechargeable flashlight
  2. Jul 8, 2009 at 6:17 PM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    Why do police officers / lawyers / judges not look at the EVIDENCE when they look for criminals.... I know that would be too hard.

Sounds like he is doing ok. Hope he stays that way.

3. Jul 8, 2009 at 11:15 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Fuck that bitch. Fuck that jury.

Sounds like a load of crap.

4. Jul 8, 2009 at 11:59 PM
    Untamed_SS

Untamed_SS Stayed Up Too Late

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Haughton, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue Access Cab
    Alpine iDA-X200 Deck, Rockford P3, Infinity 1600 A Amp, Black Badges, "KnightRider Mod", Back-up lights. Painted Engine Cover. TRD QuickShifter & Shift Knob. MAF Calibrator. Doug Thorley LT Headers. Custom Y-Pipe. Flowmaster 50 series. Satoshi Grill
    It seems pretty clear that the evidence points to the white guy. I'm not a lawyer or anything, but its all laid out perfectly for everyone to see.

And this little white bitch is totally lying. WTF is up with people these days? I know for a fact that when I pass out from being drunk, I don't wake up an hour later and stuble around the place. I don't loose "chunks of memory"

I call bull shit all over this. White bitch needs to fry. :mad:

But if Eric really did do this, well, looks like this didn't make any since huh?

5. Jul 9, 2009 at 12:09 PM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Oh, and fuck that judge to the sticking place. What a piece of work that assclown is. He should be beaten with a tie rod till he's the same colour as Eric.

6. Jul 9, 2009 at 12:32 PM
    raskal311

raskal311 Well-Known Member

Member:
    S. Cal
    5100 set to max, pending LSD and TRD CAI
    So at the end did he get out? I stopped mid way, i'm at work.

7. Jul 9, 2009 at 12:36 PM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Nope, he's in prison now thanks to mass incompetence.

8. Jul 15, 2009 at 12:04 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    i read enough to come to the conclusion that there is not enough evidence to support him being sent to jail. but i gave up cause it was too long to finish. so i assume he's still in jail? how has this not been jumped on?

9. Jul 15, 2009 at 5:01 PM
    magikbean562

magikbean562 once flirted with danger, danger got clingy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    socal
    Vehicle:
    pinto
    33" mudders
    its like an episode from law & order SVU. we can all see whats going on, why cant they:confused: why wasnt her stalker ex questioned? they found the ex's jizz in the sluts panties. dumb drunken skank ruined dudes life to save her useless ex's.:mad:

10. Jul 15, 2009 at 5:06 PM
    MiikeyD

MiikeyD The Green Machine

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Upland, CA
    Vehicle:
    Green Prerunner DC 2.7L
    Suspension / Wheels / Tires 3.5" Fabtech lift w/ AAL 265/75/16 BFG A/T American Racing Baja Audio Alpine HU CDA-9886 Kicker DS650 Z-Edition 1000W Memphis M3 US Amps 4000W 2.5Farad Cap Lighting 6000K HID 2 Hella 500FF 2 Aux Bed Lights 2 Aux Driving Lights Performance Volant CAI Flomaster Super 44 Doug Thorley Long Tube headers (coming soon) NGK Iridium Sparkplugs Accessories Scanguage II Cobra LTD27-NW with 3' Firestik Radio Shack Triple Trunking Scanner Harbor Freight Hi-Lift Cosmetics Flat Black Bumper Trim Flat Black Grill Surrounding with Satoshi Clear Corners Future Modifications (not specific) Longtravel w/ king shocks or fox Caged bed Shackles rear suspension. Fox / king shocks custom front bumper Custom Glassworks extreme kit for 01-04 (only have hood and passenger side.. need driver panel) Supercharger + 8port intake manifold optima yellow top battery remounted new rims caged interior rear bench removal 4 sparc
    and its too be continued. fuck those mother fuckers. some people are retarded now a days

11. Jul 15, 2009 at 5:30 PM
    Buzzoff

Buzzoff Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in

Member:
    The Nickel/5th Ward
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma DC TRD Speedway Blue
    Blacked out windows, 5100's@1.75", KMC XD Hoss795 16x8
    Yea, I read that too. Seems like a pretty good guy...but one thing that pops to mind is that there are 2 (or more)sides to every story and we are only hearing one side.

I've been on the wrong side of the "slanted" media many times and see how they twist and omit things. NOT SAYING THIS IS THE CASE but I have learned not to take everything printed, regardless of what publication it is in, as 100% factual.

12. Jul 16, 2009 at 7:16 AM
    goofyboy

goofyboy Longhorn.

Member:
    Katy, Tx
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport
    the no DNA evidence pointing to him and pointing to someone else is a gross error on the part of the state. anyone involved on the state side should be fired for the negligence.

13. Jul 16, 2009 at 8:05 AM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    not to mention the fact she was too drunk to make a credible witness (or so she says). she lost a whole night almost but she can still be trusted to point to the right dude in a line up? bullshit. i feel bad for that eric dude

14. Jul 16, 2009 at 8:10 AM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
  15. Jul 16, 2009 at 8:28 AM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    think about it. how many of you have been too drunk to remember what happened? i'll wake up and not know exactly what happened. for example, i'll know what we did but i wont be able to remember anyone who was there. "Nate, who was at the party last nigth?" "well, some hot chicks, my room mate, and the rest i dont remember" so whats to say she didn't wake up, remember having sex against her will, then happen to just remember hanging out with Eric and her brain pieced the two together and made up a reality that didn't really happen? i've pieced nights together so many times its not even funny. sometimes i get it right, other times i'm completely off. i cant believe a jury convicted

16. Jul 16, 2009 at 8:36 AM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails
    i keep saying "never trust the government!" Police Departments are by nature incompetent....

Products Discussed in

To Top