1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The TIKI TACO MEET IN THE 909

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Regretless Rob, Jul 30, 2010.

?

What movie are we going to meet at this week??

Poll closed Aug 3, 2010.
  1. SALT & GROWN UPS (screen 1)

100.0%
  2. Cats & Dogs (screen 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. DESPICABLE ME & THE TWIGHLIGHT (screen 3)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. DINNER FOR & THE LST AIRBENDER

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jul 30, 2010 at 7:07 PM
    Regretless Rob

Regretless Rob [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Chino CA USA
    Vehicle:
    2001 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner SR5
    Painted my stock rims black and polished my lugs, New jvc head unit with 2 12" subs with shut of switch, Side mirrors tinted, FULLBLOWN FM-74267 muffler, In dash wiring for my Garmin 750 GPS & 3Gs Iphone dock with aux plug and charger in dash, Three more cigarette lighter plus under my head unit also in dash, strobe head lights for the hell of ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qumylyXOig,
    If anyone is in the 909 area (chino ca) on Saturday them come buy the mission tiki drive in. http://www.missiontiki.com/ you guys find out the movies. I think everyone should go there and after meet up at the Alberto across the street for sum tacos haha.. Call it the TIKI TACO MEET.. Im going to be there anyway I go every sat just to relax and chill with all my buddy's thought Id invite all my fellow TW locals. Hope to see you there hit me up if your down. Hope this gets going nicely and we can meet more locals.. :D

2. Jul 30, 2010 at 7:09 PM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    Alberto's!!!!!!!!! I'll be there!

3. Jul 30, 2010 at 7:14 PM
    Regretless Rob

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Chino CA USA
    Vehicle:
    Painted my stock rims black and polished my lugs, New jvc head unit with 2 12" subs with shut of switch, Side mirrors tinted, FULLBLOWN FM-74267 muffler, In dash wiring for my Garmin 750 GPS & 3Gs Iphone dock with aux plug and charger in dash, Three more cigarette lighter plus under my head unit also in dash, strobe head lights for the hell of ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qumylyXOig,
    haha Ya Alberto's it the best!!!!

4. Jul 30, 2010 at 9:31 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc
    What time?

5. Jul 30, 2010 at 11:10 PM
    Regretless Rob

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Chino CA USA
    Vehicle:
    I think the movei starts at 8:30. And I think thay open the gates at 8 so I think may be we can all meet up at a movei that everyone votes on and after we go to albertos to show off our trucks and see what we can do to them later.

6. Jul 30, 2010 at 11:15 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    I didn't know there was a drive in in Montclair!?

7. Jul 31, 2010 at 12:18 AM
    Regretless Rob

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Chino CA USA
    Vehicle:
    Sure is on the corner of mission and ramona..

8. Jul 31, 2010 at 12:28 AM
    Regretless Rob

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Chino CA USA
    Vehicle:
    Ok now any one that wants to go can vote on the movei..

9. Jul 31, 2010 at 9:45 PM
    Regretless Rob

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Chino CA USA
    Vehicle:
    Ok so if anyone is there now I could not make it to the drive in but I'll be at albertos across the street. At 12. Home to see someone there.

Products Discussed in

To Top