1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The Walking Dead Show vs. Comics (Heavy Spoilers likely)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by ThunderCookies, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 12, 2019 at 7:48 AM
    ThunderCookies

ThunderCookies [OP] This is the Wait

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    5100s at 2.5 setting up front 5100s with 2" AAL around back TC Uniball UCAs 285/70/17 Fierce Attitude M/T SCS Ray 10s 17” 14" Magnaflow w/3.5" Stainless Tip SOS aluminum armor front bumper SOS high clearance rear bumper Stealth grill light bar and pods 4" Westin Nerf Bars Weathertech in-channel visors Window tint Bed Mat Proven Ground Locking Roll-Up Tonneau Cover All-weather rubber floor mats Custom Wolfpack TRD Decal TOYOTA Vintage Tailgate Decal 4 Wheel Drive vintage decal Tailgate Anti-Theft Mod Bed Mat Anti-Theft Mod Sliding back glass Anti-Theft Mod Future Mods: Bedside bottle opener Bedside storage lock/key mod Bed pod lights
    But I wonder if he was talking about down the road it happens or if it was just implied? I never picked up on any of that when I read that storyline

2. Feb 12, 2019 at 8:37 AM
    OffroadJet

OffroadJet Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sebastian, FL
    Vehicle:
    2018 Offroad 4x4 - Manual
    Yea i kinda figured rick would be returning maybe the last couple episodes. Maggie wasnt paid as much as the other guys so she left. smart move on her part but def shouldve handled better lol

So is this going to be the last real season? when are the "movies" coming out?

3. Feb 12, 2019 at 9:36 AM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    5100s at 2.5 setting up front 5100s with 2" AAL around back TC Uniball UCAs 285/70/17 Fierce Attitude M/T SCS Ray 10s 17” 14" Magnaflow w/3.5" Stainless Tip SOS aluminum armor front bumper SOS high clearance rear bumper Stealth grill light bar and pods 4" Westin Nerf Bars Weathertech in-channel visors Window tint Bed Mat Proven Ground Locking Roll-Up Tonneau Cover All-weather rubber floor mats Custom Wolfpack TRD Decal TOYOTA Vintage Tailgate Decal 4 Wheel Drive vintage decal Tailgate Anti-Theft Mod Bed Mat Anti-Theft Mod Sliding back glass Anti-Theft Mod Future Mods: Bedside bottle opener Bedside storage lock/key mod Bed pod lights
    All rumors I’ve heard. This show never going to die, pun intended

4. Feb 12, 2019 at 10:42 AM
    OffroadJet

Member:
    Sebastian, FL
    Vehicle:
    it needs too...they should just reunite Rick with everyone, have them find the cure and leave it at that. its been going on way too long, lots of repetition. always someone out to get them, yada yada yada. ive loved the show since day one. its like Breaking Bad, same thing. repetition with new drug dealers coming around. they ended it. thank god. i wouldnt be able to do another season of it. even though there are talks of a movie.

5. Feb 12, 2019 at 12:02 PM
    se7enine

se7enine MCMLXXIX

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 Lexus GX470
    AMC just cancelled two of their shows so I doubt they would kill their goose that lays the golden eggs.

6. Feb 12, 2019 at 12:11 PM
    05prerun82

05prerun82 Your local friendly Taco Mule TTC#0202

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Fredericksburg
    Vehicle:
    2006 aclb prerun
    Memphis sound system volant cold air intake
    I know this has nothing to do with the walking dead but has anybody watched into the Badlands I know it's going into season 3 or 4 but is it worth watching from the beginning

7. Feb 12, 2019 at 12:22 PM
    CountryDan

CountryDan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Calhoun GA
    Vehicle:
    15 TRD PRO DCSB 6 spd
    a lot of bad ass stuff
    I enjoyed season 1 and 2. I haven't been able to find time to watch season 3 yet.

05prerun82[QUOTED] likes this.
  8. Feb 12, 2019 at 12:35 PM
    05prerun82

05prerun82 Your local friendly Taco Mule TTC#0202

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Fredericksburg
    Vehicle:
    2006 aclb prerun
    Memphis sound system volant cold air intake
    It looks like something quinten terrintino who of directed

9. Feb 12, 2019 at 1:44 PM
    OffroadJet

Member:
    Sebastian, FL
    Vehicle:
    well that goose has died....the shows ratings arent as good as they used to be. i think season 8 was the worst one and season 9 isnt too far off...people are loosing interest i think. i guess well see

shakerhood likes this.
  10. Feb 12, 2019 at 2:42 PM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    I only still watch bc I’ve invested so much time already. I have to see it through...

That said, I doubt my viewership counts towards their ratings as I bum episodes off someone else’s account :notsure:

OffroadJet[QUOTED] likes this.
  11. Feb 12, 2019 at 3:20 PM
    SH7mi

SH7mi YotaWerx Pro Tune PA MD DE NJ

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    West Grove, Pa.
    Vehicle:
    2021 Tacoma DCLB OR Black YotaWerx Tune
    AE manifold spacer Bed lights Seat Jackers Blackvue Dashcam YotaWerx Tuned Fumoto Oil Pan Valve
    I feel the same about TWD but I did give up on FTWD last season 4 episodes in

12. Feb 12, 2019 at 3:24 PM
    se7enine

se7enine MCMLXXIX

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 Lexus GX470
    It's still AMC's best rated show regardless.

13. Feb 12, 2019 at 4:10 PM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    I liked Fear better than TWD but it’s not on their app and Hulu only has season 1-3. I’ll watch the new season if I ever find it :annoyed:

14. Feb 18, 2019 at 8:42 PM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    Update. It’s now on the AMC app, I’ll catch up soon...

As far as last night’s episode of TWD. They made a couple references to Alpha and Carol. I think they are setting up a clash. Which makes me think we still see Eziekel’s head on a post :eek:

SH7mi likes this.
  15. Feb 19, 2019 at 2:55 AM
    SH7mi

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    West Grove, Pa.
    Vehicle:
    AE manifold spacer Bed lights Seat Jackers Blackvue Dashcam YotaWerx Tuned Fumoto Oil Pan Valve
    As I recall in the book, Alpha visits the communities when the have that big community fair. She shows her face early in the show as opposed to the book, no one knew her face yet.

16. Feb 19, 2019 at 4:13 AM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    Yeah I thought that was strange too. Im sure they have enough people in their group to send some other people that no one would know yet to the fair. Or she could just put on a wig :devil:

SH7mi[QUOTED] likes this.
  17. Mar 19, 2019 at 4:02 PM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    @SH7mi so my thoughts are that most of the heads will be a bunch of red shirts but there has to be at least 1 big kill or the whole thing is pointless. Red shirts die all the time and they just go on as if they don’t care. I think ezieikel still gets it. He hasn’t seen any of the whisperers yet and Carol has become a minor player. To get her back in the fold something has to set her off and relight her fire from the earlier seasons. By killing Eziekel she comes back wanting revenge and helps to end the war with the whispers which would also reunite the communities.

But I’m sure the writers have other plans and nobody big will die and it will be a lame episode and another disappointment

18. Mar 19, 2019 at 4:07 PM
    SH7mi

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    West Grove, Pa.
    Vehicle:
    I hope that's the scenario which plays out, I thought maybe the kid is also decapitated but the romance between him and Alpha's daughter has to grow probably... who knows

19. Mar 19, 2019 at 4:11 PM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    Yeah he’s the new Carl. Next up she will be licking his leg scar :puke:

SH7mi[QUOTED] likes this.
  20. Mar 24, 2019 at 9:04 PM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    Henry in the place of the king should get Carol over the edge just the same. And also gets rid of a terrible character. Well done :hattip:

SH7mi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top