1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tiny toy haulers?

Discussion in 'Towing' started by maxyedor, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Nov 2, 2020 at 12:47 PM
    maxyedor

maxyedor [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Max
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD 4x4
    Bolt on coil-overs/rear shocks
    Wife and I are about to pull the trigger on a travel trailer, but this morning I stumbled upon a Wolf Pup 18RJB, and I think it may be the absolute perfect trailer layout for us. https://forestriverinc.com/rvs/travel-trailers/wolf-pup/18RJB/4355

Only hang ups we have are that I really wanted an outdoor kitchen, like some of the R-pods and other Wolf Pups, like the 16 BHS have, and a slide-out would be nice, but the extra room due to the garage make the slide out a bit less important. I'm also assuming the insulation is good in the garage area, as it's the dinette and auxiliary sleeping area, we visit her parents in Co every Christmas, and last time it was -3 overnight, so insulation is pretty critical.

Anybody have one? Likes/dislikes? Other tiny toy haulers we should look at?

We have an 11 month old who's still in a crib, so the TT's we've been renting are a bit too small without a slide, as his pack&play takes up the whole aisle. We also have two 60lb pitties, so not the biggest dogs in the world, but they take up some serious space when they sprawl out, haha. Liking the ability to set up their kennels in the "garage" as well for when we're away for the day. The garage would also hold a bunch of mountain bikes, which would be rad for when the boys and I head out riding, and we can pack the garage and fold-down deck with cots to crash on.

2. Nov 2, 2020 at 12:49 PM
    strider98

strider98 Rather Large Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 Taco DCSB SR5 V6
    bupkis
    I think the tiniest of toy haulers would be a Nobo 10.6

3. Feb 21, 2021 at 9:27 PM
    MMTACO

MMTACO Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport DCSB

Did you happen to get the wolf pup after all? I’ve been looking to get the same one

Products Discussed in

To Top