1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tire Clearance

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Pinoy, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Jun 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM
    Pinoy

Pinoy [OP] Pinoy Member

Member:
    Chino Hills, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2011 Pre-Runner Sport TRD
    [FONT=&quot]I Ordered the Bilstein 5100’s from Downsouth Motorsports to get the 2.5” lift in the front and Ordered the TSB AAL from Toytec Single Leaf for 1.5” lift (should arrive this week)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I have read a lot of articles regarding Lifting the Truck, the Rubbing and Trimming but never see on how much the tire will recede after the 2.5” lift in the front?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Im planning to use my Stock Rim with the stock tires for now, will this set up still do some rubbing?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also Planning to do an upgrade on the tire maybe later on this year (I only have less than 10k on the tire) and I am Looking to get the 285/70/17 Bridgestone Revo2, I know I should get a new Set of Rim but I’m loving my Stock Rim, will the Spidertrax 1.5” will do the trick? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Spidertrax Question?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I have been searching for the Failure of this Spidertrax Spacer online and never saw one that failed, anyone here using Spidertrax and what is your opinion about it (people that have use only please)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](I just post this Question in the New Member Forum Section I hope I don’t get mark as Spammer just want to get some answer to my question)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is for 2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab with Short Bed[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Again thanks for all the info and knowledge you guys have put all together in this site [/FONT]

Products Discussed in

To Top