1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

tire help on stock TRD wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by callahansd, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Mar 31, 2010 at 6:53 PM
    callahansd

callahansd [OP] Guest

ok guys I'm trying to get something around 265/75 r17, i was hoping the km2's came in that size but it doesn't look that way, basically i want to keep stock wheels, biggest tire possible, Im willing to get a spacer for them to fit in the wheel-well, or even get the LR UCRs to help them fit

Possible for 33's on stock wheels? if so what tires

265/75 r17 tires out there? if so what would you recommend

thanks for any help or suggestions

2. Mar 31, 2010 at 7:03 PM
    Sforza

Sforza The Forcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Houston, Texas
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SRD V6
    ARE Camper
    I have 265/70/17 tires and they fit fine with no problems. I put 2007 FJ wheels and tires on my Prerunner and they fit fine. Just changed the tires to Michelin LTX M/S2 265/70R/17 at Discount Tires. The guy at the counter wasn't sure that they would fit but I told him that was the size that I had on the truck for a year with no problems so he went ahead and put them on.

I also had Discount Tires take the TPMS out of my stock 16 inch steel wheels and put them into the FJ alloy wheels. I read that you could not put the TPMS from teh steel wheels into the FJ alloy wheels, but Discount Tires did it at no charge and now that warning light that I have been ignoring for the past year is finally out.

Products Discussed in

To Top