1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

tire siping

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by eric3187, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Oct 10, 2012 at 8:34 AM
    eric3187

eric3187 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    is adding siping to tires a worth while expense? i am considering adding siping to the factory 265s to give better traction once the snow/ice comes, but not sure if i should just hold off and put that money towards new tires in december

2. Oct 10, 2012 at 8:36 AM
    BAMFTACO

BAMFTACO Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Member:
    First Name:
    JUAN
    Malibu, CA
    Vehicle:
    Taco
    Lift- king 2.5 with light racing uppers,tc coil bucket gusset, timbern bumps ,defined extended shackles with shackle brace. Armor- tire gate, custom tube bumper, kr fab rear bumper,trail gear wiy 78 in sliders Performance-intake manifold spacer, vibrant resonator as muffler, hps silicone hoses Random stuff- kenwood head unit,b&m t shifter, hood bug deflector, rear dust lights with custom bed bar and hi lift mount.
    If you want some good tires for snow and ice look into the good year Duratracs

3. Oct 10, 2012 at 8:50 AM
    eric3187

eric3187 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    new tires wont come until mid/late december when im back in texas for a short stay. and i think i will be going the 255 route so duratracs are out of the picture for now

4. Oct 10, 2012 at 8:55 AM
    BAMFTACO

BAMFTACO Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Member:
    First Name:
    JUAN
    Malibu, CA
    Vehicle:
    Taco
    Lift- king 2.5 with light racing uppers,tc coil bucket gusset, timbern bumps ,defined extended shackles with shackle brace. Armor- tire gate, custom tube bumper, kr fab rear bumper,trail gear wiy 78 in sliders Performance-intake manifold spacer, vibrant resonator as muffler, hps silicone hoses Random stuff- kenwood head unit,b&m t shifter, hood bug deflector, rear dust lights with custom bed bar and hi lift mount.
    Mmm I Geuss save for money for the 255

To Top