1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tirerack.com A++

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by franzcars, May 17, 2011.

1. May 17, 2011 at 6:56 PM
    franzcars

franzcars [OP] I'm different, in a different way

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    ST.louis MO
    Vehicle:
    08 Base Taco I4
    Plasti-dipped rims, blacked out Taco logos, small interior mods, AFE prodry drop-in, DJM 3/4 drop, Viper alarm, Power locks, Fogs, Viper 305 alarm, Kenwood HU
    so with it being harder to find cool wheels around us, we decided to buy some off tirerack with all the good reviews. so set my taco's info and found a huge list of wheels that fit. picked the ones we liked and it gave all the choices of tires that fit. picked what we liked and ordered. shiping not bad, 100ish for all 4 wheels through ups which i was good. also free mounting and balancing is nice. ordered Saturday and got here today ,Tuesday, so insanity fast shipping. the wheels came with all the right lug nuts and a tool to put them on. they fit on with no prob and when driven was really good. most wheels you can get tmps installed but will still need to go to ur dealer. We didnt get ours because we couldn't but no probs. will report when i log some miles.

2. May 18, 2011 at 10:18 AM
    Turdburglar

Turdburglar Well-Known Member

Member:
    Enola, PA
    Vehicle:
    '10 DCSB SR5
    Trifecta, AVS Bugflector, TRD skid plate, 45% tint front windows, Gerber carseat lol
    I agree, I've used Tirerack in past years for tires and each experience was great. Fast shipping to a local installer, great selection and prices!

Products Discussed in

To Top