1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tonneau Cover

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by pittsburgh_matt, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Jan 7, 2013 at 9:19 AM
    ducer

ducer Member

Member:
    Ca
    Vehicle:
    White Pre-runner
    I ordered a cover from Peragon at last years price of $599.00, I will take a few pics once i get it installed. Good cover , hopefully I didn't over spend..

2. Jan 7, 2013 at 10:20 AM
    Yangster

Yangster Active Member

Member:
    Alpharetta, GA
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC, TRD Sport
    I got the TorzaTop... very similar to Trifecta but better IMO since the clamp aren't springloaded (therefore has less flex for wandering hands.) They also nicely tuck away so you have more room for cargo. Here's is a pic of the rails with it installed:
    [​IMG]

For full review and more pics click here.[/QUOTE]

I got the Advantage Hard Hat for approx $650. It has the same clamping system, looks like a vinyl soft top, but has a sheet of aluminum under the vinyl to provide additional protection. It's a tri-fold, and removes easily when needed. Also have the bed divider and bed mat. Now that I have the bad mat, the divider is not really necessary as the items do not slide around on the mat.

3. Jan 8, 2013 at 3:31 AM
    ducer

ducer Member

Member:
    Ca
    Vehicle:
    White Pre-runner
    I missed the Torza while looking for covers. It Looks great and I like that track design, thats a real good buy. I gotta see my peragon cover through now that it's ordered. I saw some posts that weren't to kind to my cover and then some that were---who knows. Pic's coming as soon as I get it on and looking shiny. Also coming the iron cross running bars

4. Sep 2, 2013 at 8:08 AM
    SamSin

SamSin I can resist everything except temptation

Member:
    First Name:
    Jersey Sam
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    Longbed 4x4 SR5
    Oil Free AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, Nitrogen filled tires, Tonno Pro Tri-Fold Hard Tonneau Cover BLU Logic Handsfree
    I have the Tonno Pro hard fold and to date have not had any issues. I get great compliments on the one piece look. I have not had any leak issues. With the Pop & Lock PL5300 it offers more security than that of a soft top. On vacations I don't worry as much about items stored in the bed when stopping at a diner or go sight seeing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top