1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

too long

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by evolution6972, May 3, 2007.

1. May 3, 2007 at 2:28 PM
    evolution6972

evolution6972 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    myu shifter got really loose and my truck has now been in the shop for 2 almost 3 weeks and they say the part wont be in till some time next week and it was supposed to be in last monday i wanna complain and i know the dealer will tell me im sorrry :( but i dont feel thats enough i wanna complain higher im loosing money while my truck sits in the shop :mad: anyone know who i can complain to or rip off their head

2. May 3, 2007 at 4:20 PM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    Since your truck is relatively new, you have the right to demand a courtesy car or truck. Your success depends on how diplomatic you can be and the potential of being a big hemorrhoid in a pretty tight ass. It will also depend on how committed your dealership is to customer service. Apart from that, you have very little recourse. If things are not working to your satisfaction, raising your voice by about 25 to 30 decibels in a busy showroom should work to your advantage. It will help further if you go in with blood on your apron ;).

Dont forget to tell them that you Eat Steak! :hungry:

3. May 3, 2007 at 6:55 PM
    evolution6972

evolution6972 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    i was told all they had was corrola and camrys to rent out i was brand new but that still aint makeing me money

4. May 3, 2007 at 7:59 PM
    Ldytaco05

Ldytaco05 it's all about me

Member:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner,Enkei Wheels
    if money is coming out of your pocket i say for your dealer to compensate for the inconvinience they caused. have they gave you a completion date for your taco repair. my two cents would be "act like a bill collector" they'll get the hint and your dealer to do the repair right the first time.

Products Discussed in

To Top