1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tool Time

Discussion in 'Garage / Workshop' started by ZachPrerunner, Nov 14, 2015.

?

What's your favorite tool brand?

1. Craftsman

2. Snap On

3. Williams

4. Stanley

5. Black and Decker

6. Harbor Freight

7. Unlisted

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. May 24, 2017 at 10:53 AM
    mbarbay

mbarbay Well-Known Member

Member:
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma BBP DCSB LTD 4X4
    Im suprised I didnt see more mentions of Husky Tools. I love mine. They also have a lifetime warranty. for power tools, I choose Rigid, also because of the lifetime warranty.

2. May 24, 2017 at 11:02 AM
    QMEDJoe

QMEDJoe Proverbs 3:5-6

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    2003 black DLX Tacoma,5VZ-FE,5 speed,4x4.
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers in the front and Fox 2.0’s in the rear, Total Chaos UCA’s, Al-lpro expo leafs, K&N cold air intake, TRD headers,Magnaflow catback exhaust,URD short throw shifter, switched out my 60/40 bench seat for some Tacoma Limited seats, Replaced the vinyl shift boot for a leather one, completely soundproofed the cab w/ Frost King. Replaced stock radio with a Pioneer AVH series head unit. Focal component system w/a 10" sub powered by 2 Alpine amps. Weathertech floor mats. Line-X'd the bed. SCS Ray 10’s, Installed an A.R.E. MX series camper shell. All-Pro Apex front bumper w/ All-Pro skid plates all the way back to the Trans. Low Range fuel skid plate.
    I may be wrong but I think they may be Grainger's brand. I work on ships and we go through Grainger ALOT!... I like them, very durable. I will retract my answer up above and say "Blackhawk" Proto tools.

3. May 24, 2017 at 11:06 AM
    QMEDJoe

QMEDJoe Proverbs 3:5-6

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    2003 black DLX Tacoma,5VZ-FE,5 speed,4x4.
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers in the front and Fox 2.0’s in the rear, Total Chaos UCA’s, Al-lpro expo leafs, K&N cold air intake, TRD headers,Magnaflow catback exhaust,URD short throw shifter, switched out my 60/40 bench seat for some Tacoma Limited seats, Replaced the vinyl shift boot for a leather one, completely soundproofed the cab w/ Frost King. Replaced stock radio with a Pioneer AVH series head unit. Focal component system w/a 10" sub powered by 2 Alpine amps. Weathertech floor mats. Line-X'd the bed. SCS Ray 10’s, Installed an A.R.E. MX series camper shell. All-Pro Apex front bumper w/ All-Pro skid plates all the way back to the Trans. Low Range fuel skid plate.
    I use to tend carpenters as a kid and they ripped through wood all day long and kept on going. They'd eventually burn up because they were constantly being used but for home work I would definitely buy one if I didn't already have a Ridgid worm drive. I was looking to purchase one and couldn't find one local so I went with the only Wormdrive available at Home Depot or Lowes. So far so good

Products Discussed in

To Top