1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota Finance Rates (San Diego anybody know?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by rsbmg, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Jan 29, 2011 at 2:31 PM
    rsbmg

rsbmg [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vista,CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Doublecab TRD Offroad
    Front Aluminum bumper by Relentless Fab. Smittybuilt Winch Complete set of skids by ATO TC UCA's Fox Ext. Travel Front Reservoirs.
    Just wondering if anybody can give me a ballpark on the rates?

2. Jan 29, 2011 at 2:33 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    Check out Toyota.com I think they give the rates on the site

3. Jan 29, 2011 at 5:17 PM
    xenadogs

xenadogs Active Member

Member:
    LA / OC
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD OFF ROAD DCSB CEMENT
    I don't know what interest rates are on the Tacoma's right now, but when I purchased mine last Oct my credit union rates were lower then Toyota, they matched it with 20% down.

4. Jan 29, 2011 at 5:50 PM
    RedneckSailor

RedneckSailor Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Quad-Cab 4x4 TRD Offroad
    I got mine 6 months ago and got 4%. Alot better than my credit union was offering.

5. Jan 29, 2011 at 7:02 PM
    Rufus

Rufus Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD PreRunner Sport
    OEM Truck Bed Extender, Window Tint, Tailgate Security Mod, OEM Spare Tire Lock, Cam Locks (storage compartments), OEM Bed Mat, OEM Skid Plate, Stant 11504 Locking Gas Cap, TW Edrin55 OEM Running Boards, Pop & Lock w/Back-Up Cam, Black WeatherTechs, Red Line Quick Lift Plus Hood Struts, Wet Okole Front Seat Covers-black/charcoal with red & white TRD graphic & back seat pockets, DIY Satoshi Grillcraft & Old School Toyota Badge, TW ZonKs Black UWS Low Pro Truck Box, Rear Suspension TSB, 3M Scotch Guard Paint & Headlight Protection Film 8mm Urethane, Flyzeye V2 Wired Amber/White/Amber Interior LED Lights w/Silver Case, Sleek Looking Black LED Tail Lights from K2 Motors (Identical to OEM, but black).
    Purchased Tacoma Access Cab in April, 2010. Got 5.5% with excellent 844 FICO score from Toyota Financial. For double cabs, they were offering 2.9%. Mostly all other Toyotas & Tundras, 0.00%. Not a great rate, but better than my credit union offer of 7%.

Few months later, refi'd it online through up2drive.com @ 4.9%. Not much lower, but in the long run, it adds up to savings. Zero costs associated with refi., and was quick & simple. Up2drive is a subsidiary of BMW finance.

6. Jan 30, 2011 at 12:52 AM
    BartStar

BartStar Well-Known Member

Member:
    pa
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma 4X4 Double Cab, 6 speed man
    I got a 4.25% from Toyota, thats with $7K trade in and $3K down, the less you finance the lower your rate, I financed $18K for 48 months, if I would increase my down payment and go for 36 months I would have got a 4% rate.
    When any bank see's when you finance much less than the truck is worth, they will almost give the money away, the bank see's equity in your truck when they repo it, like I owe $18K on a truck thats worth $28K, the bank is looking at making $10K if they repo it.
    Thats the reason why I suggest not to add any expensive add on's to your truck untill its paid off and you own it, you can get sick and lose your job and later won't be able to make the payment and the bank takes it with all the money you spent on accessories is gone.

I know an example where a person owned a 2007 F150, there was only $1500 left on his loan, he got sick, lost his job, could'nt make the monthly payment and the bank repo'ed it, the truck was worth around $10-15K, but he didn't get any of that, the bank made out big money on his misfortune. Used car lots are filled with repo's from banks.

trying to help, making you you guys think,,

7. Jan 30, 2011 at 12:59 AM
    kauaibuilt

kauaibuilt U no kea but AINOFEA!

Member:
    LA/SGV
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB
    Check out my sig...
    Got mine last sept. 3.99% x 60mos w/ trade only (2005 corolla) through usaa. Dealer was willing to match but I almost always go through usaa for damn near everything.

8. Jan 30, 2011 at 2:21 AM
    rsbmg

rsbmg [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vista,CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Doublecab TRD Offroad
    Front Aluminum bumper by Relentless Fab. Smittybuilt Winch Complete set of skids by ATO TC UCA's Fox Ext. Travel Front Reservoirs.
    Thanks for the info appreciate it. I suppose I will find out here in a day or two I was just curious so I could get a close prediction of my payments. Thanks again!

Products Discussed in

To Top