1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota, How about TSB for the coils? 1/2 joking

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by groovy, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Mar 15, 2010 at 8:00 AM
    groovy

groovy [OP] “Half a truth is often a great lie.” -B. Franklin

Member:
    First Name:
    the archisuck
    The urine soaked s... hole Taxachusetts
    Vehicle:
    2006 trd 4x4
    Skid plate. Roof rack. F**ked up grille.
    I wanted to get some opinions on the "lean" of my truck. This is not the lean from driver to passenger that some have have experienced after the TSB. It is more of a back to front lean. Basically I had the rear spring TSB done 1-2 years ago and it looks like the front has settled a little since. I have around 7-8 inches clear from tire to underside of fender in rear and only 3-4 inches in the front. the truck is noticeably leaning forward and I have no winch/aftermarket bumper on it. Truck is also riding stiffer the past year or so.
    I originally went to the dealer concerned about the rear TSB because my truck was sagging from having 1.5ft. of snow in the bed. One might think there should be a TSB for the front when looking at the sag of my truck.
    It looks like the best option for me is to grab the pre assembled Toytec coil overs for the front and set them to about 1". I could go with some the the other options for less money, but I know I will have to pay someone to disassemble/assemble. I'm under the impression that I could throw on the Toytecs myself in a couple hours with no compressor needed.
    Anyone else go this route?

2. Mar 15, 2010 at 9:13 AM
    Zac808

Zac808 Custom User Title

Member:
    First Name:
    Zac
    Viva Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD DC SB 4x4
    In my sig
    Where are you located? There are TW members everywhere w/ access to spring compressors that are always willing to lend a helping hand. You could also keep an eye out in the F/S section for someone selling a front set-up.

Products Discussed in

To Top