1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota of Rockwall, TEXAS

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Cruzs2013SR5, May 1, 2013.

1. May 1, 2013 at 6:47 PM
    Cruzs2013SR5

Cruzs2013SR5 [OP] Cruzito

Member:
    First Name:
    Cruz
    OAK HARBOR, WA
    Vehicle:
    13 SR5 4X4 TEXAS EDITION
    Retrax Tonneau Cover Fox 2.5 Coilovers F/B JVC system with amp Power Block for external lights. PoP N Lock (electric) Python Alarm w/Remote Start
    Anyone ever deal with Rockwall Toyota, Texas?

2. May 1, 2013 at 8:03 PM
    stump jumper

stump jumper Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra 4x4 CM TSS
    I have. I bought 2 Tacoma's there. May not be the lowest price out of the box. Call or email Terry Pierson. He is internet sales manager. Terry.pierson@rockwall-toyotas.com he is on vacation for a couple of days so do not expect a quick reply.

3. May 1, 2013 at 8:07 PM
    stump jumper

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra 4x4 CM TSS
    I will add that one thing I have found with Toyota is that their inventory on websites seems to be pretty reliable. I also talked with sales manager at Plano. They seemed anxious to deal. Gave me $3200 off on Tforce on first leg of negotiations. It was the wrong truck for me.

4. May 1, 2013 at 8:14 PM
    Tacoma0Josh

Tacoma0Josh Well-Known Member

Member:
    The Colony, Tx
    Vehicle:
    2013 Reg Cab 4x4
    3" spacer lift, with procomp 16"s and 32.5" kelly safaris
    Just dont go to patt lobb toyota in McKinney, had a bad experience with them. Bought my truck from metroplex toyota just south of dallas.

5. May 1, 2013 at 8:24 PM
    jnutting

jnutting Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Arlington, TX
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner TRD Off-Road
    Hey OP, I'm kinda new here to TW, bought my 2010 pre runner about a month ago and absolutely love it...I'm an internet sales manager at Vandergriff Toyota in Arlington. We give all new vehicles a free 7 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty. Will give a fellow TW member fleet pricing... email me jordan_nutting@yahoo.com if there's anything I can do to help, even if you don't buy from me I can still tell you if you're getting the best deal.

6. May 2, 2013 at 5:23 AM
    jnutting

jnutting Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Arlington, TX
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner TRD Off-Road
    Valid at any Toyota dealership in the US.

7. May 2, 2013 at 5:33 AM
    Crosis

Crosis Tertiary adjunct to unimatrix 01

Member:
    Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road
    Sorry but under US law if the warranty is offered by the dealer at the time of new car purchase it can not be limited to toyota service. The warranty can not be voided unless Toyota proves the breakdown was directly caused by the non-toyota service or modification.

8. May 3, 2013 at 11:11 AM
    Luke01

Luke01 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Luke
    Dallas, TX
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma DCSB MGM lifted dented and armored
    Grillcraft Grill, Leer 100q top, 5100's on four corners, OME 885x up front, OME Dakars with add a leaf in rear, Lighting, a mix of Rigid and Chinese LED's, US Off Road hidden winch front bumper, SOS offroad conceprs skids, and rear bumper with swing out
    I will second that! Patt Lobb gave me the run around I left and went to Sport City Toytoa off of 635 and Northwest Highway and walked out with my Tacoma 3 hours later with the trade in value and interest rate I wanted. I stopped in at Patt Lobb and showed them my new truck

9. May 3, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    Goose8651

Goose8651 Well-Known Member

Member:
    DFW
    Vehicle:
    2013 Double Cab
    I bought mine at Patt lobb a couple months ago. They definitely gave me the runaround. I kept telling them what I would pay for the truck and the amount I wanted in my trade in. A couple hours later they actually beat what I wanted. Would I ever buy another car from them, probably not. Would I have maintenance done by them, probably not. I guess I had the patience and did not have anywhere to go later on in the day for them to help me out.

10. May 3, 2013 at 6:48 PM
    Cruzs2013SR5

Cruzs2013SR5 [OP] Cruzito

Member:
    First Name:
    Cruz
    OAK HARBOR, WA
    Vehicle:
    13 SR5 4X4 TEXAS EDITION
    Retrax Tonneau Cover Fox 2.5 Coilovers F/B JVC system with amp Power Block for external lights. PoP N Lock (electric) Python Alarm w/Remote Start
    Wow, not a whole lot of happy people from Rockwall. I had a pleasant experience with them. I can trust them until they do or say something to break it. Until then i will deal with them.

11. May 4, 2013 at 4:42 AM
    stump jumper

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra 4x4 CM TSS
    I had a great experience at Rockwall. Sales person said they would be aggressive and they were. The only problem I had was they knew the time I was coming to pick up truck and it was just going to detail when I got there. Some of the delay was due to the fact that I wanted a third key and they had problems getting it to work. During the looking period I submitted a bid to Don Davis. I will admit it was a little low but I was testing the bottom. One of the 4 that responded said it was a $39k truck. I responded with "if so why is MSRP =$38.2. I started looking 2 months before I bought and could write a novel on my experiences. Another guy at DD told me the Baja's only come with tube steps which is not the case.

Products Discussed in

To Top