1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota of Smithfield

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Kristi with a K, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Sep 3, 2022 at 6:47 AM
    Kristi with a K

Kristi with a K [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Western MA
    Vehicle:
    01' Black (was Maroon, then red) Tacoma 4x4 SR5 ACab 3.4L AT
    G-Men sticker, driver's side "backseat" window - cracked driver's side headlight cover complete with hazy look - DIY 30 footer paint lift in Bedliner Black
    Been meaning to post this for a while. I happened upon these guys when I was looking to order a pre-shaped brake line. Everywhere I looked wanted 150-ish to ship it. These guys charged 60.00. The line was 50.00. Arrived within 4 days.

They have & had been running a free ship over 75.00. The brake line was charged as a separate item, so I could not add to it to get free ship. I get that since it was an oversized item.
    I also needed the front lines from the flex to the rear, so I put together an over 75.00 order. Odds & ends - breathers, plugs, etc.

Since I needed the brake lines sooner than later, I realized that if any of the items was not immediately available, it’d hold up the shipment. I called & actually got a person. I had about eight things I was going to order & he, with kindness & good humor, went through each one to check its status.

I also had called a few times regarding the main brake line. Each time I called, I got a person. & each time the interaction was positive.
    I have now ordered from them five times. With the exception of one shipment that got routed to NJ (I am in MA & they are in RI) & one that they had to get a part from NY, I have received my free ship order within four days.

I used to use McGeorge, however I did not like that the customer service was via email.
    Toyota of Smithfield has competitive prices & great customer service….:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Oh, & they put up with me ;)
    https://parts.toyotaofsmithfield.com/

Clearwater Bill and wrightme43 like this.
To Top