1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota Props

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by Taco Fan, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Jun 4, 2016 at 7:05 AM
    Taco Fan

Taco Fan [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    2017 White TRD PRO AT 5 ft bed
    Console Organizer, black tailgate letters, chrome glove box letters.
    I have a 2nd gen Taco and a '14 Sequoia...so I'm def Toyota fan. Took our Sequoia in for scheduled maintenance...just over 36K miles. Dealership said the rear shocks were leaking. This is a Platinum with fancy (expensive) shocks. I was wishing I had known about this when I was picking the package...we definitely didn't need fancy shocks.

I complained a little...didn't act like an ahole or anything. This SUV is never driven off road. Biggest load it carries is carpool. The dealer agreed that the shocks should not have worn out that quick and covered it as if it were under warranty. I don't know whether Toyota or the dealer covered the cost. But I was satisfied.

This is the fourth Toyota we've had (2 Tacos, 2 Sequoias) over 10+ years, and I plan to be a Toyota customer for a long time. BTW, I've also had great experiences with Acura (Honda) dealer...but I can't say the same for GM, Ford or any others.

Anyway, just thought I'd take a few minutes to report an good dealer experience on here. Thanks

2. Jun 4, 2016 at 7:09 AM
    Plain Jane Taco

Plain Jane Taco ALL human beings deserve equal treatment

Member:
    USA
    Dealer service departments take a beating around here...sometimes deservedly so...sometimes not (dealing with the public is not an easy thing to do). Glad you had a good experience.

Taco Fan[OP] and big_jarv like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top