1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota Service/Maintenance

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by dfasano, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Nov 10, 2009 at 10:49 AM
    dfasano

dfasano [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Albany, GA
    Vehicle:
    08 Silver Double Cab TRD 4x4
    Westin Brush Guard (Black), Billy 5100's Set @ .85", Eibach Springs, Black rhino lined low profile toolbox with rail, 265/75/16 Goodyear Duratrac's
    Hello.

I have a 2006 Double Cab Tacoma 4x4 TRD. I have roughly 75,000 miles. I bought it from my Dad a year ago and it had 36,000 miles. All I have ever done is oil change, tires, alignment, replace front shocks with 5100's, and put in a AFE Pro DRY S air filter. I think my dad did the 30,000 mile service but am not sure. Like I said, all I have ever done is just changed the oil at a service center and wanted to know what I need to worry about now. Spark plugs? Change rear differential oil? front differential? Anything else I need to do. I plan on driving this until the wheels fall off and just occured to me maybe I need to be doing something other than just changing the oil. Want to take care of it the best I can.

Thanks for all input.

2. Nov 10, 2009 at 12:03 PM
    dfasano

dfasano [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Albany, GA
    Vehicle:
    08 Silver Double Cab TRD 4x4
    Westin Brush Guard (Black), Billy 5100's Set @ .85", Eibach Springs, Black rhino lined low profile toolbox with rail, 265/75/16 Goodyear Duratrac's
    Thanks.

So, basically, I just need to change my spark plugs and rear differential oil. I just ordered a couple new cabin air filters, so I should be good to go.

To Top