1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toytec Lift Options

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by usmcmax, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Jul 6, 2011 at 11:13 AM
    usmcmax

usmcmax [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Okinawa/Virginia
    None yet.
    Hey all! Looking for a 3 inch lift on my 10 Tacoma Dbl Cab. Definitely going the toytec route. Looking on the website what would the best option be? They have the ultimate kit but they also have the radflo shocks and another with bilstein front adjustable shocks. I know all are new coilover, and I will be using the truck for its current use which is light to moderate off roading. Getting to beach accesses, small trail runs. 1-2 times a week. All suggestions/comments and derogatory statements are accepted.
    Max

2. Jul 6, 2011 at 11:16 AM
    RideFast

RideFast on the flats.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Albuquerque New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    to get suggestions you must upload pics of your truck!

3. Jul 6, 2011 at 6:21 PM
    BAELKHNTR

BAELKHNTR Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    COLORADO
    Vehicle:
    11 dbl cab trd offroad
    TRD exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, runningboards OME 3" suspension lift, Toytec addaleaf, LRA upper control arms
    I just spent some time with David at Toytec going over the different 3" lifts and ended up with the OME suspension lift. One of the differences between the Ultimate lift kit and the other 3" with Bilsteins is the way they are adjusted. They do recommend installing the Light Racing Upper Control Arms, so you can get your wheel alignment into factory spec.If you buy them with the kit you get a $50.00 discount on the cost of the upper control arms. They also give a Tacoma World discount when you place your order. Good luck

Products Discussed in

To Top