1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toytec Lift Results-B4/Aftr

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by tacojpklx, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Jan 23, 2011 at 3:43 AM
    tacojpklx

tacojpklx [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    eric
    michigan
    Vehicle:
    '10 AC OR, Magnetic Gray, 6spd
    toytec lift (eibach, bilstein 5100 at 0, Recall springs +Sumo Springs) seat covers, tint, weathertecs, shrokwork sliders, brute force rear bumper, in bed hi lift.
    Hi all,

New here, but been lurking a lot since I bought my truck new last Aug. Great site, and thought i'd try to give back a little. Just had my lift put on yest. Here's the b4:

[​IMG]

I went with Toytec's BK0510 kit. It's the eibach front coil, 5100, and 2" AAL, and the spacer for the lean. I had them set it up on the lowest groove in the front shocks. This gave a smidge over 1.5" of front lift. The rear is measuring 3" right now. I figure it might settle some. Here is how it turned out:

[​IMG]

A few notes: Truck has '1k miles on it so I was very nervous. Kit delvd was $681. Price for local shop to install was $475. It took them twice to get it aligned so it would track right, but now it drives nice. Firm but not harsh. I'm happy and would do it over again in a heartbeat.

Yes, I know the tires are stock, but i think it looks ok for now. Yes, I know i could have had the tsb, but it would have been a logistical pia.

Thought this might help some1 and add another data point. Carry on....

2. Jan 23, 2011 at 4:32 AM
    SmoothFox

SmoothFox Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    DFW TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD OFFROAD 4x4
    CBI Sliders,PIAA Lights, 5100's, 4 leaf pack.
    Looks great! Welcome to TW. Get ready to break the bank.:eek:

3. Jan 23, 2011 at 6:37 AM
    paidfor

paidfor Well-Known Member

Member:
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD OR 4x4
    Hidden GPS tracking system. Backflip cover, weather techs, bed mat, tailgate lock, OME 885 springs, blistein shocks, 2.5 in AAL/
    welcome to TW.

I have the same lift/TSB on mine and just turned 25,000 on my 09. Not a single problem. No tire wear, no pulling, no harsh ride, and no alignment problems.

4. Jan 23, 2011 at 8:28 AM
    Supra TT

Supra TT Supercharged Lifter

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    2000 SAS D60 F/R Supercharged
    Supercharged on One Tons
    Nice, I like the rake and it may settle a little, but it will take alot longer to settle if you don't weigh it down :D Do you haul anything ever?

5. Jan 23, 2011 at 11:36 AM
    tacojpklx

tacojpklx [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    eric
    michigan
    Vehicle:
    '10 AC OR, Magnetic Gray, 6spd
    toytec lift (eibach, bilstein 5100 at 0, Recall springs +Sumo Springs) seat covers, tint, weathertecs, shrokwork sliders, brute force rear bumper, in bed hi lift.
    Thanks for the welcome. It's my first ever truck and so far so good. I don't see myself hauling 2 much with it. Just dirt bikes and a quad now and then, but that is only after this never ending winter... Wish i had more time to drive it, but I drive an 18 whlr and more driving is usually my last priority when i'm home. (In fact today, I will fill it up for only the 3rd time since I bought it in Aug.)

6. Jan 23, 2011 at 11:53 AM
    sam_i02

sam_i02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Samir
    Kanata, Ontario
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner AccessCab
    BHLM, Satoshi grill, D-rings, Relentless Fab recovery shackle, DRL, Firestone RideRite airbags, WO seatcovers, added temp gauge, custom interior lights.
    Look pretty nice!
    Keep an eye on the For Sale section here and you may find some good deals on slightly used tires. And....since you drive for a profession, you may even be able to pick up during one of your trips!

Products Discussed in

To Top