1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ToyTec ultimate lift kit installed today

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by uncleART, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Sep 21, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    uncleART

uncleART [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Arty
    Bothell, WA
    Vehicle:
    13 MGM DCLB Sport
    3" Toytec ULK 285/75-16 BFG KO2 Verge FN Wheels DeBadged, Toyota Bedmat, Window tint 30%, DeFlapped the front, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec coil overs, Dakar leafs, LR UCAs, SwayBar relocate, TRD Offroad tow hook, RotoPax, DeFlapped the rear, Tailgate mod, CBI receiver shackle w/ Bolt Hitch Pin, BFG KO2 285/75-16, FNWheels Verge, Weathertech Floor Liners, Spare tire mod, UWS toolbox with Bolt Latch Retrofit, Rear Diff vent relocated, Blacked-out grill emblem, Toolbox Bedrail mod, Trailer Plug relocated, ECGS bushing, Redline Hood Struts, Leer 100XR, C4 Fabrication Lo-Pro Bumper, Relentless Fab Frame Reinforcements, Warn 9.5XP-S Winch, Baja Designs S8 20" Lighbar, Off-Grid Engineering Dual Battery Tray, Odessey 35-PC1400 Batteries, BlueSea ML-ACR
    Thanks. I've taken it up into the woods several times this summer; and it was great. I air the tires down a little and the ride is nice. I'm thinking about removing the anti-sway bar now.

2. Nov 25, 2014 at 8:01 AM
    RBK51

RBK51 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Barrie, ON. Canada
    Vehicle:
    10 Tacoma TRD Sport DC LB
    Tint, wetokole covers, weather tech mats, kenwood DNX570HD Stereo, db DRIVE S7 6 C 250 watt 6.5 component loud speakers front doors, db DRIVE S5 60 v2 350 watt 6.5 2 way rear door speakers, db DRIVE A7M 100.4 800 watt 4 channel stereo AMP under rear seat, tri fold soft tonneau cover, auto starter, Bilstien 5100's all around front @1.75, Spidertrax 1.25" spacers front and rear, K&N air filter.
    Great job! I'm looking at a similar set up, specifically the toytec ULK. Just a couple questions. Did you require the UCA's? How does the aluminum collar on the ULK hold up to sub zero temps, salt, brine from the roads? I'm concerned about corrosion to the aluminum from those elements here where I live affecting any future adjustments. Also heard that the spanner wrenches bend when trying to make adjustments. I have the bilsteins now on my truck now and what to build up to 3" with them.

Thanks

3. Nov 25, 2014 at 6:51 PM
    SNL 521

SNL 521 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    shane
    Glastonbury CT
    Vehicle:
    2014 trd sport
    35% tints all around, afe stage 2 si intake, mbrp dual exhaust, xb led fog lights, rigid radiance light bar in front bumper, 6 inch bds lift, xd monster 2 custom painted, nitto ridge grapplers, bulletproof fab grill with amber led, blacked out taillight, extang revolution cover, rigid rock lights
    so I got a '14 trd sport dcsb and I was wondering if the lift was worth it, I got a buddy who owns a off road shop and he said that the ulk was great so it nice to hear the pro and cons of the suspension

Products Discussed in

To Top