1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

toytech coilover adjustment?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by MikeyD, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Jan 7, 2010 at 12:52 PM
    MikeyD

MikeyD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Sayreville NJ
    Vehicle:
    2007 Toyota tacoma 4x4
    BHLM, HID kit, yellow fogs, Grill craft, Hellas behind grillcraft, LED cup holder mod, after market horn, extra reverse lights, under body glow for off roading at night, pro comp 7089's wrapped in 255/75/17 bfg mud terrains, Toytec coiovers sat at 3.25, 2" add a leaf with 5100's, Satoshi grill mod
    So my toytec coilovers have just come in. Im most positive that they are pre set at 2.5"s right. The only question i have is when i want to adjust them to 3"s how much do i turn them. How much of the threads should be showing on the bottom. and they do go up to 3.5 correct? So if i turn about half of the threads that are left i should be at about 3"s right? sorry for all the questions.
    Thanks

2. Jan 7, 2010 at 2:28 PM
    MikeyD

MikeyD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Sayreville NJ
    Vehicle:
    2007 Toyota tacoma 4x4
    BHLM, HID kit, yellow fogs, Grill craft, Hellas behind grillcraft, LED cup holder mod, after market horn, extra reverse lights, under body glow for off roading at night, pro comp 7089's wrapped in 255/75/17 bfg mud terrains, Toytec coiovers sat at 3.25, 2" add a leaf with 5100's, Satoshi grill mod
    Im sure there is info about this. I just cant find it.

Sorry guys i just seen the small print on the bottom where it says every 1/4 inch of thread is about 1/2 inch of lift.

Products Discussed in

To Top