1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Trade for Stock *Oahu only*

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by Goshred025, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Dec 14, 2011 at 12:47 PM
    Goshred025

Goshred025 [OP] Member

Member:
    I have a K&N intake that I would like to put back to stock. If anyone would like to do a straight trade. Also I have a Single in Dual out flowmaster exhaust if anyone wanted to trade to stock. Oahu only

2. Dec 14, 2011 at 8:06 PM
    ShaydenandDiezel

ShaydenandDiezel Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    TRD
    6 inch Pro Comp Suspension Lift. K&N intake. Air Raid throttle body spacer. 20 inch XD Diesel rims. 33x13.50 Irok tires. Single in dual out exhaust with SS tips.
    What kind K&N system you get? What kind exhaust system you get? I am very interested.

3. Dec 14, 2011 at 8:23 PM
    ShaydenandDiezel

Member:
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    TRD
    6 inch Pro Comp Suspension Lift. K&N intake. Air Raid throttle body spacer. 20 inch XD Diesel rims. 33x13.50 Irok tires. Single in dual out exhaust with SS tips.
    Also what style Tacoma you have? Single cab, extra cab, double cab? 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel drive?

4. Dec 14, 2011 at 9:06 PM
    Goshred025

Goshred025 [OP] Member

Member:
    Extra cab 2 wheel drive. The knn looks like a short ram intake of some type it has a heat sheild with a cone filter. As far as the exhaust it I have no idea what flowmaster it is i just know its single in dual out from the looks of it and it says flowmaster. It was cut near the flang. A new pipe was added to the single in dual out. It has silver tips and allows me to retain my spare tire. Its 1 piece, so removing it may be tricky with out cutting it.

5. Dec 15, 2011 at 2:56 PM
    ShaydenandDiezel

Member:
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    TRD
    When and where would you like to meet up? So we can discuss details on how to do it.

Products Discussed in

To Top