1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Trade Grills

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by RedDead, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Nov 29, 2012 at 7:38 AM
    RedDead

RedDead [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    bestop soft top, Trail Team Wheels,duratracs 265/75/16,bilsteins 5100's, eibach springs, toytec aal, asian driver
    Looking to do satoshi but i have a chrome grill....looking to trade for a colormatch one....I have a 2010 Tacoma Red Truck...

2. Nov 29, 2012 at 7:42 AM
    Slinky

Slinky Whatchu talkin bout willis?

Member:
    First Name:
    Spencer
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tacoma
    Mud flaps removed, Altezza tail lights, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, XScorpion Voltage Meter, Mag Lite Mount, Cheap Chinese LEDs installed throughout the cab, MTX RTS10-04 10" sub, Boss Audio R1100M amp, Viper 3305V Alarm, Stant Locking Gas Cap, Almost fully debadges, Stubby Antenna, Painted Grill and Grill Emblem (White emblem, Black Grill), New headlights along with new sylvania bulbs, 22" Digi-Diodes LED bar mounted behind lower valence, Bilstein Front and Rear with Eibach Coils (SOLD before Mounting), King Ext. Travel C/O, Camburg UCA's (both getting installed soon) 11-13-14
    Why cant you color match it when you paint the outer part of the grill after you do the satoshi?

3. Nov 29, 2012 at 8:52 AM
    DUCKSURF

DUCKSURF Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JOE
    WEST CHESTER PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 TACOMA DC SILVER MICA
    I have a 2010 chrome stock grill as well..... I'm looking for a Silver Mica Satoshi grill. Anybody looking to sell or trade please let me know. I will keep an eye out for a Red Satoshi Red Dead.

To Top