1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Trail Run - Silverado Canyon 12/4/10

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by IslandBoy71, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Oct 9, 2013 at 2:03 PM
    Hiatt1991

Hiatt1991 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Hiatt
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2005 Tacoma Prerunner SR5 TRD offroad
    4" Bodylift 12" Offroad shock spacers Turbo Encabulator
    Fuck off Matt. You always try and lead when we go offroad with your short man syndrome. I seriously tried being cool with you but when I see you acting like this towards MY friends, it pisses me off. You attacked Ryan by being an asshole and you get all defensive when he says something back.

[​IMG]

2. Oct 9, 2013 at 2:18 PM
    The Traveler

The Traveler REBELTACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    '10 Long Travel 4x4 DCSB
    Total Chaos 3.5" LT kit, King remote resi 8x2.5 coilovers, Glassworks Unlimited fiberglass fenders and bedsides, Icon resi rears, All Pro Expo leaf pack, Wheeler's super bumps, drop in AFE Pro Dry-S, Aero-Turbine 2525XL Muffler, Spidertrax, Rigid Industries Dually Amber Floods, rock lights, Strobe amber/white dust lights, bushwhacker fender flares, CB and HAM radios, Pelfreybilt Off Road front three hoop bumper, All-Pro APEX kickout sliders, CBI Trail Rider rear bumper, Tres Tacos LED rock lights, 50" LED Light Bar,
    Easy there champ...

I've come a LONG way from my early days as an offroader and now that I know the ropes, things have changed. Maybe you just don't know because you judge people based on a single experience?

It definitely can take more than one person to get out of a jam, trust me I've been there. Remember that video of Jeff's truck? If Christian wasn't there he would have had to leave his truck there until we got more people or a 10,000lb winch.

I happen to enjoy the company of my wheeling friends, rather than seeing how far I can push my truck. The more the merrier. I have nothing to prove to you or anybody out there, I wheel for fun. Not to show off and say "LOOK WHAT TRAIL MY TRUCK CAN DO!!". Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

3. Oct 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
    MonkeyProof

MonkeyProof Power Top

Member:
    SoCal- SGV
    Its not even a trail..its a fire road. Last time and only time I was on this fire road was during a TW meet, this was maybe 3 years ago..we were passed by a miyata going down as we were going up :cookiemonster:

4. Oct 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan the full Monty

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP

My question is do i really gloat about "look what trail my truck can do"? If so show me example.

5. Oct 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
    The Traveler

The Traveler REBELTACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    '10 Long Travel 4x4 DCSB
    Total Chaos 3.5" LT kit, King remote resi 8x2.5 coilovers, Glassworks Unlimited fiberglass fenders and bedsides, Icon resi rears, All Pro Expo leaf pack, Wheeler's super bumps, drop in AFE Pro Dry-S, Aero-Turbine 2525XL Muffler, Spidertrax, Rigid Industries Dually Amber Floods, rock lights, Strobe amber/white dust lights, bushwhacker fender flares, CB and HAM radios, Pelfreybilt Off Road front three hoop bumper, All-Pro APEX kickout sliders, CBI Trail Rider rear bumper, Tres Tacos LED rock lights, 50" LED Light Bar,
    Hiatt, seriously? The whole thing started off as a joke.

And if somebody has a problem with me on a personal level, I'd expect them to just say something about it and I'll back off. I honestly meant no harm by this, I have no problem with Ryan, and I've never said anything behind anybody's back in a serious manner, other than just the normal joking around that everybody does.

6. Oct 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM
    The Traveler

The Traveler REBELTACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    '10 Long Travel 4x4 DCSB

Never said you did, man. I just said it's not really pussing out on a trail, I just don't want to break something on my truck. It doesn't mean much to me to say no.

7. Oct 9, 2013 at 2:44 PM
    Shauncho

Shauncho Embrace your inner Bro-ness

Member:
    First Name:
    Shaun
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Vehicle:
    '13 DCLB TRDSport PreRunner & '99 4Runner 4x4
    Tailgate Anti-theft Anytime Foglights Removed/Relocated Badges BHLM Window tint Goodyear Duratracs Satoshi Grill from Customcargrills.com
  8. Oct 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
    The feud is over we are all bygones.

9. Oct 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM
    Shauncho

Member:
    First Name:
    Shaun
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Vehicle:
    Tailgate Anti-theft Anytime Foglights Removed/Relocated Badges BHLM Window tint Goodyear Duratracs Satoshi Grill from Customcargrills.com
    awww man, I don't really have friends to watch fight anymore so this was kinda fun. guess I'll just go back over here in my corner. :(

So who's down for a Silverado Canyon trail run?! :D

10. Oct 9, 2013 at 2:59 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    if you want :popcorn: eatting read check out 626/909 thread, we are always having feuds.

11. Oct 9, 2013 at 3:00 PM
    Shauncho

Member:
    First Name:
    Shaun
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Vehicle:
    but I live to far away to feel like I belong...but I guess it couldn't hurt to do a little stalking.

12. Oct 9, 2013 at 3:16 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    i am just let you know that there is free entertainment in there.

To Top