1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tranny and Spring TSB DONE!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by mwinslow, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Nov 10, 2010 at 2:27 PM
    mwinslow

mwinslow [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma sport
    UVS VentShades, Line X'd UWS Low Pro tool box, Spring TSB
    Got the tranny tsb done monday afternoon from Toyota of Mcdonough GA. the tranny tsb helped the 1-2 shift. They also ordered me the springs. Dropped it off at 12:30 today was done by 2:30. New Springs in and alignment reset. I asked for the before and after print out to make sure they actually did the alignment and they did and only had to adjust Toe. Noticed right off the bat the rear sits higher and i like it. It isnt as harsh as a ride as everyone said they would be. i measured the rear before and after and i gain around an 1" to 1 1/2". Icant be exactly sure because i wasnt on level ground.

So it was a very good experience, they were very friendly. did not have to expain anything jus told them about the tsb's and my problems and they said yes sir we will take care of it. And they sure did.

My one ? tho is, before i took it in the driverside rear was about 36" from ground and pass. side rear was at 37". Now with the new springs the driverside rear is around 36 1/2" to 37" and pass side rear is arond 38"
    LIKE I SAID NOT LEVEL GROUND, but either way the passenger sideof the truck is higher than the driver side. Anyone else kno their truck has a lean also?

Products Discussed in

To Top