1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Transmission temperature gauge

Discussion in 'Towing' started by TwoTacos, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Aug 29, 2013 at 5:26 AM
    TwoTacos

TwoTacos [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Winnipeg, MB.
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD DCLB Sport
    3" Leveling Kit with AAL, 5160/6112 Billsteins, LED Bed and under hood Lighting, backflip F1 tonneau cover, TRS HID Headlights, Homemade Satoshi Grill, heated seats, cluster and dash white LEDS, TPMS disable switch, ABS/VSC disable switch, fog light anytime mod, Backup Camera On anytime mod, Power locking tailgate, blue LED floor lighting c/w dimmer, tinted windows, aftermarket Nav/Audio with built in sub, aftermarket homelink.
    I'm picking up my new travel trailer today (Apex 235bhs - 4277lbs dry) and have everything ready to go including a brake controller and distribution hitch. My truck is a 2011 TRD sport with the towing package. All I'm missing is a gauge to monitor the transmission temperature. I already have an ultra gauge, so I don't want to buy a scan gauge. What are my options for a stand alone transmission temperature gauge?
    :)

2. Aug 29, 2013 at 12:36 PM
    MadToy

MadToy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Huntersville, NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Midnight Blue TRD
    OME 886, Dakar leafs, LR UCA's, 16x8.5 Level 8 ZX, 315 MTR Kevlar, All-Pro sliders, BudBuilt skids, Undercoverhwms winch mount, Warn M8000 with synthetic rope, ATO Hi-Lift bed mounts, Diff locker override, Hitch harness relocated to bumper, Undercover bed cover, Gromm Aux adapter, Grillcraft grill, DT pipe bombs, Custom Magnaflow exhaust, Brute Force HC bumper, TRD Supercharger
    If you have an Android, the Torque app works great.

Products Discussed in

To Top