1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Travis "T-Bone" Turner and Bullzeye Archery

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by udy2554, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Sep 10, 2011 at 4:18 PM

udy2554 [OP] NORTHERN RED-NECK

Nov 19, 2010
    First Name:
    Naples, NY
    '06 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Toytec ULK, Light Racing UCA's, OME Dakar rear leaves, ARB Bumper with XRC8 winch, Good Year Duratracs 285/70/17's on 17x9" Level 8 Strike 6's. Leer cap in the winter. Pioneer Double Din with BT, iPod, etc. Boston Acoustic components in all 4 doors with a Sony amp, powered 8" sub. Ultra gauge, Tom Tom...
    I don't know if I'm in the right forum, but here goes. I went to Bullzeye Archery in Bloomfield NY today for customer appreciation day, and to meet T-Bone from The BoneCollectors! What a nice guy. Chatted with him for a while. I didn't get any pics with him, but he did sign a couple of Hoyt caps for me...and my Maxxis! :cool:

While I was there, I got to pet a breeding buck. They wouldn't say what he scored because they were giving cash for the closest guess. My guess was 210.

He is massive, probably aroung 250lbs.

Also got to check this out. It is the only one out there. Carhartt hired Roush to build a truck for them. 445hp Roush supercharged 5.4. I'm not really a Ford guy, but it was a pretty sweet ride. I'm loving the color scheme too.

Products Discussed in

To Top