1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TripleThreats Truck Maintenance Troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by TripleThreat, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Feb 10, 2017 at 9:32 AM
    SFCDAN

SFCDAN Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2013 Barcelona red DCSB S/C Offroad
    TRD S/C DT Long Tube Headers URD 2.85 Pulley, CAI, MAF Cal, O2 sim, Gauge Pod with Oil pressure and AEM wideband AFR/Boost Redline Hood struts Puck Lift, rear Firestone Airbags 285/75/17 Toyo AT II FJ wheels All-Pro front and rear Bumpers Tailgate Pop-a-lock tail gate lock with easy down strut. Dodge Flip up Tow mirrors. Nitro Gear 4.56 gears (still in the box)
    Also which ones need replaced downstream or the upstream wideband?

2. Feb 26, 2017 at 6:32 PM
    SFCDAN

SFCDAN Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2013 Barcelona red DCSB S/C Offroad
    TRD S/C DT Long Tube Headers URD 2.85 Pulley, CAI, MAF Cal, O2 sim, Gauge Pod with Oil pressure and AEM wideband AFR/Boost Redline Hood struts Puck Lift, rear Firestone Airbags 285/75/17 Toyo AT II FJ wheels All-Pro front and rear Bumpers Tailgate Pop-a-lock tail gate lock with easy down strut. Dodge Flip up Tow mirrors. Nitro Gear 4.56 gears (still in the box)
    Never mind the puddle was the issue because a few days after, the weather warmed up and the codes went away. Then I went to the car wash yesterday and had the codes thrown again while in the car wash and the pickup died. Fixed it by pulling apart the o2 connectors and there was water in them and one of the contacts had some corrosion starting. So MAF cleaner, compressed air and some dielectric grease And no codes, I think I'm good to go. I hit that puddle fairly hard since one of the exhaust heat shields was crumpled.

Products Discussed in

To Top