1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Truck Addons

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Yaozer, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Apr 30, 2013 at 7:32 AM
    Yaozer

Yaozer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2011 Red DCSB TRD Sport
    Flowmaster exhaust, 3" Old Man Emu lift, Konig Countersteer Rims, and too much more.
    Ordered weathertech mats on April 5 for my 2011 DCSB from Scott. I got the rears quickly, but I never received the front mats even after I waited another week and a half. Then I called and spoke to Scott, who said he would look into it and try to get it from another distributor. I never heard back from him.

I called again and spoke to Randy on April 26th, a customer service manager. He indicated there was some account issue between weathertech and truckaddons. He could not give me a ship date, but estimated that it "could be another two weeks." He promised to call me back/email me within 24 hours with an update. He never called me back, so I called him back on April 30th.

I asked Randy for an update and asked why he didn't call me back as promised; he initially denied saying that he'd call me back. Then he went back and reviewed the recording of the conversation to confirm that he did promise to call back. With half an apology, he said someone named Rosa would confirm whether or not the mats shipped and would get back to me by May 1. I told him I just wanted a refund, but he told me that a cancelation would not be possible until Rosa confirms whether or not the mats shipped.

At this point, I'm done. I just want a refund. I've waited close to a month for these front mats without updates. I've had to initiate every single phone call (often with wait times for 15+ minutes) to determine the status of this order. There were no automated emails with order status updates or phone calls made/returned from the vendor. I wouldn't have minded the delay if there was a communication protocol in place.

I'm extremely disappointed in truckaddons customer service and I suppose I will have to get the mats somewhere else. All I'm waiting for at this point is a refund or some other response/resolution from truckaddons. :mad:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  2. Apr 30, 2013 at 7:35 AM
    Justus

Justus fucks not given

Member:
    First Name:
    Nabisco the kid
    In ur toolbox
    Vehicle:
    not so low, not so slow 2006 6 lug
    stockish
    That's a bummer

U can try cabelas........their liners are just weathertechs with a simple sticker change.....sometimes they don't even change the stickers, and we get the floor liners in weathertech boxes and with weathertech stickers on em.

3. May 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    NEAScott

NEAScott Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Toledo, Oh
    Vehicle:
    2014 Chevrolet Impala Limited
    I am embarrassed that it has gotten to this point. We have some underlying issues here that are outside of my direct control with this order. I have tried to remedy it before it came down to John having to making this post, but sometimes things like this give it the extra push to open some eyes and get progress.

We should have this taken care of by the end of next week as long as it stays on track.

4. May 2, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    Justus

Justus fucks not given

Member:
    First Name:
    Nabisco the kid
    In ur toolbox
    Vehicle:
    not so low, not so slow 2006 6 lug
    stockish
    :thumbsup:

props for trying to get it under control

hope all works out well for both parties.

5. May 2, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    icallhertaco11

icallhertaco11 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner v6
    Engage Long Travel 6 over with race spindles. 2.5x8 sway a ways wrapped in King Coils.
    Damnn...Good luck man.

6. May 27, 2013 at 3:26 AM
    jsp

jsp Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2018 Cement Tacoma TRD 4x4
    I was about to order from them also. Good to know. Thanks

7. May 27, 2013 at 5:20 AM