1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Truck Hauled

Discussion in 'Moab' started by sonoran, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Apr 29, 2020 at 11:35 AM
    sonoran

sonoran [OP] Big Loop

Member:
    First Name:
    Brob
    Flagstaffrica, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma 4X4 3RZ
    Tires: BF Goodrich TA KO2 235/85-16 Matching Spare (in rotation) Rear Suspension: King 2.5 shocks Custom Alcan springs OME greaseable shackles Front Suspension: King 2.5 coil overs Total Chaos UCAs New OEM LCAs Total Chaos Steering knuckle gussets Total Chaos Steering rack bushings Rear Diff: ARB locker (Zuk-Built diff) ARB HD Compressor Rear diff breather extended Armor: Custom full-coverage skid plates Stubbs sliders CBI rear bumper CBI Frame plates Engine: 3RZ Custom over leaf spring exhaust LCE Heavy Flywheel, Pro clutch LCE Stage 1 Head LCE Stage 1 Cams LCE Balance Shaft Delete Bed: Flip-PAC Camper Spray-in bed liner Footman’s loops Canyon Cooler KIST bottle opener Recovery: Custom and very complete tool/service kit including angle grinder and impact HiLift (I know how to use it) and/or Solo skid floor jack depending on trip Glock e-tool (shovel) Strap Interior: Fire Extinguisher Saddle Blanket seat cover Alpine sound Exterior: Anza Headlights WeatherTech wind deflectors “One Less Sprinter” bumper sticker
    I just bought a VW Rabbit Pickup in the Sacramento area and need it transported to Flagstaff, AZ. Moab would work, too, or any reasonable distance from Flagstaff. I'm a Toyota guy but want to tinker around with this little truck and wanted to reach out to anyone out there that might be haulin'. The commercial transportation market is a bit of a scam. Thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top