1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Truck Shop in Leander/Cedar Park

Discussion in 'Texas' started by grbarajas, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Nov 13, 2020 at 2:55 AM
    grbarajas

grbarajas [OP] Member

Member:
    Just got a new 2021 TRD Off-road and I am looking for a good shop to start a relationship with. Somewhere reputable I can get installs and advise on lifts, wheels and tires, skids etc? Any have any experience with a shop or work at/ own one?

Texoma likes this.
  2. Nov 13, 2020 at 3:05 AM
    rocklobster2008

rocklobster2008 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jayson
    Fort Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    2008 Red Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Brute Force Fab front bumper Dobinsons Snorkel 35" Nittos Bilstein 5100s ICON leaf springs RSI SmartCap Bed Replacement Diode Dynamics lighting Custom built morimoto headlights RCI full skid
    @Texoma has a shop there in Leander called Triple C Chop Shop that does work for most of our club. Does fantastic work and comes highly HIGHLY recommended.

Texoma and grbarajas[OP] like this.
  3. Nov 13, 2020 at 3:10 AM
    grbarajas

grbarajas [OP] Member

Member:
    this is what I came for! TYVM!!

Texoma likes this.
  4. Nov 13, 2020 at 3:42 AM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    I appreciate you Jayson

Let me know what I can help you with.

5. Nov 13, 2020 at 3:48 AM
    grbarajas

grbarajas [OP] Member

Member:
    I have all the sensors in my bumbers and was wondering what the situation is on aftermarket bumbers and not loosing all the cool tech. sensible lift, skids, new tires and wheels, upgraded audio, roof rack with lights. I got the extended warranty so not invalidating that is a priority for sure. 9B9004BA-82C8-4A59-A9A2-AB04DB95A7C5.jpg

6. Nov 13, 2020 at 6:18 AM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Sensors are a tough one in aftermarket bumpers. They don't always work as they're supposed to. For your warranty, only thing that wouldn't be covered under your warranty is the aftermarket parts.

Products Discussed in

To Top